Lt. Commander
# 421
01-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Cookies are OK so long as we have some Romulan ale in which to dunk them.
Lt. Commander
# 422
01-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Going to need that Romulan ale I think to keep up with the RP we've got going on at the moment.

As well as our long running Star Trek RP episodes on the ships of Lotus Fleet we've had a Star Wars (am I allowed to say that here?)Rp get off to a fantastic start and a fantasy setting RP based on Pathfinder pnp looks to be on the horizen

If you enjoy RP or want to try it out (one of our asst RP admins Nelighan has put together some great guides to help people ease into forum RP) it's a great time to come and say hi.
Lt. Commander
# 423
01-20-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes, that Pathfinder start-up looks to be a go. I have not partaken of this particular ruleset before, but since I DM'd AD&D years ago, this newer set should not be too hard to pick up.

And just an FYI .. the Dark Universe RP is starting to get ... well, dark! If you have an interest in the Mirror Universe, come on over and browse the Dark Universe RP.
Lt. Commander
# 424
01-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Mirror Universe Dr. Jolie Bindo is one bad girl, that's for sure.

I go to Real Life work for 2 days and come home to tons of RP posts--very fun to read!
Lt. Commander
# 425
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
We are having a change-of-command/promotion ceremony tonight in Earth Spacedock #10 at 10:30 pm EST (GMT -5).

Please join us in game and on Teamspeak for fun and some gaming after the fleet meeting and festivities!
Lt. Commander
# 426
01-25-2011, 06:08 AM
The January issue of the newsletter is out

We have some great interviews with our new Operations CO and XO and a very comprehensive review of the upcoming game World of Tanks so be sure to read through
Lt. Commander
# 427
01-25-2011, 04:50 PM
The promotion ceremony at Earth space dock went splendidly!

well, except for that new, crappy announcer/narrator.

Congratulations to Admiral Joester, and special note of commendation to Admiral Kheren.

See you next ceremony, which btw is rumored to be next Monday; same place, same time?? :p
Lt. Commander
# 428
01-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Congratulations to Commander Jureth, who was just promoted to our Fleet Affairs Officer! Glad to have you taking an even greater responsibility in Command division!!
Lt. Commander
# 429
01-28-2011, 10:56 AM
In a recent interview with Neligahn one of our Asst. RP admins he had this to say when asked about the Fleets RP and it's recent changes:

Quote:
I think the changes we did to RP are awesome and certainly one of the great things about it now is more choice for members. Evshell and I worked to iron out the rules and guidelines for the whole new set-up to ensure fleet members the maximum range of things to participate in while keeping everything enjoyable.

Where I'd like to see RP go is to become one of the main pillars of the forums themselves. Something that not only attracts new members, but also involves them in something they may not have done before.

In addition to that, multiple RPs going at once ranging from different subject matters so that anyone can easily get involved. And above that, the Starship RP, which I still feel is heads and shoulders one of the best experiences you could participate in.

To put it succinctly, bigger and better for RP.
The full interview can be found on the Lotus Fleet forums
Lt. Commander
# 430
01-29-2011, 08:07 AM
the last newsletter was excellent!
but i do think that it could use more cowbell.