Lt. Commander
# 661
06-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofhyrule730 View Post
I think we should have a karoke night. Only then can we establish ourselves as the ultimate glass breakers!
Ha! You might break glass, but I never have even though I have the highest singing voice in the fleet. Good luck beating my gold-star vocal scores on Rock Band. :p
Lt. Commander
# 662
06-24-2011, 07:45 AM
I believe that LtJG GothamKitty has the highest pitched voice in the Fleet; she has the best shot at breaking some glass.

Lotus Fleet does have positions open so check us out if you'd like to be a part of a well-managed, mature Fleet. Have a great day!
Lt. Commander
# 663
06-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Not only the highest pitched voiced, but GK also has an apptitude for stringing together a series of "colorful metaphors" that would make the average sailor blush.
Lt. Commander
# 664
06-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Taylor
Not only the highest pitched voiced, but GK also has an apptitude for stringing together a series of "colorful metaphors" that would make the average sailor blush.
Yes, but she only does that around adults. She cools her language jets when my son (or anyone else who is uncomfortable with it) is gaming with me.

@Adm Athos--she has to get up to at least C above scale to beat my highest singing note. Bet her infectious laughter will get the glass, though. :p I love gaming with her--she's a total riot.

Speaking of gaming, how long did it take for you all to do your trial run of The Cure tonight?
Lt. Commander
# 665
06-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Great idea to hold a scouting mission/trial run of The Cure on Friday. I wanted to be there, but Logan airport was at a ground stop for 1 hr due to T-storms which bogged up all incoming flights... I did not get home until late last night. But...that leaves plenty of fun for Sundays activities.
Lt. Commander
# 666 the agony
06-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOnasi

... Speaking of gaming, how long did it take for you all to do your trial run of The Cure tonight?
Ouch...more painful than I remember completing it before. Then about 80% of the way through we lost a member. Then there were 4 of us trying to activate 5 devices to lower/deactivate shield walls while trying to prevent workers from deactivating them while dealing with elite tactical borg, medical, drones, etc... it wasn't a pretty sight.

Were taking it on again today. Hopefully with 5 players throughout the mission.

Jump in and join us if you can.
Lt. Commander
# 667
06-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_Taylor
Ouch...more painful than I remember completing it before. Then about 80% of the way through we lost a member. Then there were 4 of us trying to activate 5 devices to lower/deactivate shield walls while trying to prevent workers from deactivating them while dealing with elite tactical borg, medical, drones, etc... it wasn't a pretty sight.

Were taking it on again today. Hopefully with 5 players throughout the mission.

Jump in and join us if you can.
Congrats on successfully completing it last night! I had fun listening in to you all on Teamspeak.

Fleet meeting is tonight, and we have just about all the Star Trek Mad Lib words filled in for me to read it at the round table discussion after the meeting. The question will be if I can keep from laughing through the whole thing so you all can understand what I'm even saying.
Lt. Commander
# 668 Fleet teamwrok rocks!
06-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Congrats on successfully completing it last night! I had fun listening in to you all on Teamspeak.
Thanks Jae. It was a well-coordinated team effort that allowed us to complete The Cure is a relatively reasonable amount of time. GK post some very good screenshots of us along the way. You talk about a decicated, focused yet fun group of fleet members taking on one of STO's more challenging Special Task Force misssions.... Thank goodness for Teamspeak which once again allowed us to discusss strategy throughout this challenging mission

This was after we zipped our way through Infected the week before.

Up next: The Khitomer Accord!!!

Quote:
Fleet meeting is tonight, and we have just about all the Star Trek Mad Lib words filled in for me to read it at the round table discussion after the meeting. The question will be if I can keep from laughing through the whole thing so you all can understand what I'm even saying.
Evshell and I added all the remaining parts of speech.... so the Mad Lib is now complete.

We'll all be looking forward to hearing this very extensive one... that you may have to practice a few times before attempting to reading it live tonight!
Lt. Commander
# 669
06-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Reading "Adm. Kirk said, "This is MY hockey puck!!" was hilarious. You can hear me read it in the latest fleet meeting recording. I had fun doing all the voices, although a soprano female reading the Sulu parts just does not do him justice at all. LOL
Lt. Commander
# 670
06-30-2011, 04:53 PM
Hey guys - been a long time since I dropped by to say hi - so I had to do something about that...
"hi"

Hope all is well with the Lotuses.