Lt. Commander
# 691
07-14-2011, 09:46 AM
I posted about our adventures with The Cure STF (click here). :p
Lt. Commander
# 692
07-15-2011, 09:33 PM
Athos, Jureth, Mishy, Blueknight and I just had a spectacular run through Infected. Yay Lotus Fleet!
Lt. Commander
# 693
07-16-2011, 06:30 AM
This was the first time I played Infected since Season 4. Is it me, or was that just waaay too easy? Fun...don't get me wrong...but wow.
Lt. Commander
# 694
07-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Don't worry, Gozer's working on making them a PIA again. :p
Lt. Commander
# 695
07-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Wow...Khitomer Accords STF is a massive pain! 10 spheres firing at you all at once...yeah, like shields don't exist.
Lt. Commander
# 696
07-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Wow...Khitomer Accords STF is a massive pain! 10 spheres firing at you all at once...yeah, like shields don't exist.
Well, stop running outside my shield heal range. :p That attempt was total fail, but I had a good time chatting with everyone anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 697
07-18-2011, 05:33 PM
Well, if we can get my Tactical Captain (with Cruiser ship) through Infected and The Cure, I can bring that to bear in Khitomer Accords as well. I've got that Cruiser equipped for tanking...and with the Excelsior Refit's Lt Cmdr Tactical Station, I can fire a volley of 4 torps, then 3 torps....pew pew.

Fleet Meeting Tonight!
Lt. Commander
Tonight is Lotus Fleet Featured series night.

Come on along while we run through some of our favorite Featured series episodes:

Series 1: The Breen
A longtime enemy of the Klingon Empire, the Breen have grown even more aggressive and have taken particular interest in the planet Defera. It's up to you and your crew to determine what's brought the Breen to Defera and to save the Deferi people.

Episode 1: Cold Call
Starfleet and the Klingon Empire both respond to call for aid after the Breen attack the planet Defera.

Episode 2: Out in the Cold
While searching for a lost ship, the crew uncovers a plot to enslave the Deferi people.

Episode 3: Cold Comfort
Breen slavers leave a ship and its crew crippled while they hunt for buried memories among the Deferi.

Episode 4: Cold Case
The crew must outrace the Breen in a hunt for information that stretches across the Orellius Sector Block.

Episode 5: Cold Storage
In the story finale, the crew comes face-to-face with Thot Trel as they struggle to protect their amazing discovery.

Series 2: The Devidians
Thousands of Starfleet officers and KDF warriors have died in the battles in the Neutral Zone. The destruction has drawn the attention of the Devidians, unseen predators who use chaos as a cover for their kills. This time, however, their plans involve more than simple survival. You must stop them before they can change the face of the quadrant forever!

Episode 1: Skirmish
An unexpected enemy returns when your ship is called to battle in the Neutral Zone.

Episode 2: Spin the Wheel
A deep cover intelligence operative on Drozana Station needs your help. Dabo!

Episode 3: What Lies Beneath
Something more than Devidians haunts the lower levels of a 200-year-old space station. Will you survive long enough to learn the truth?

Episode 4: Everything Old Is New Again
Follow the mystery back to a place where everything is familiar, but nothing is the same. Get the help of a legend and find out what the Devidians have planned.

Episode 5: Night of the Comet
Even help from old friends may not be enough to stop the Devidian threat in time.

Series 3: Cloaked Intentions
Battles between former allies threaten to tear the Romulan Star Empire apart. Find the heart of the conflict before it engulfs the quadrant!

Episode 1: The Vault
The crew find themselves in a tight situation when they are ordered to investigate an energy surge on an abandoned Romulan starbase.

Episode 2: Mine Enemy
The crew investigate claims of illegal weapon use on Hfihar only to uncover evidence of greater atrocities.

Episode 3: Frozen
A tricky political situation must be resolved with quick thinking and a deal that could backfire.

Episode 4: Coliseum
Trapped on an alien world, the captain is forced to fight in order to survive.

Episode 5: Cutting the Cord
The crew are on their own to stop events that could lead to an all out Romulan civil war.
Lt. Commander
# 699
07-20-2011, 03:51 PM
A big thanks to our Events personnel. It's great to be able to play with fellow Lotus Fleeters and replay some of these feature episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 700
07-21-2011, 09:19 AM
I love our event planners and I can't wait for their next wonderful idea.