Starfleet Veteran
# 31
10-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
Some of you have already spotted me on the forums so I'm making a quick intro here.

As my avatar says, I'm Joe Jing and was the Art Lead on Neverwinter and came to STO after launch to focus on STO characters.

I'm having a great time so far - I did some of the Voth, slight improvements to the female textures and legs/skirts, some really fun stuff for the winter event that I can't wait for everyone to see, and one other big item I can't talk about yet - but I loved doing it as a fan of one of the Star Trek series. Stay tuned!

As I've mentioned in the few other posts I've made - all of your feedback and devotion to STO is awesome. And recently entrenching myself into STO, I just want to pass on what passionate and devoted fans of Star Trek are on the dev team as well. It's obvious you love Star Trek and rest assured the people working on STO do as well.

Keep the feedback coming and I'll see you guys on the forums!
Also welcome to our madhouse! Can I ask that when you are creating all the cool things for us, please keep in mind the Foundry. I don't know honestly how much extra work it is to plug in the things you create for use in the foundry (I understand it can take as much as 4 hours per object). And I am sure you dont have all the time in the world to work with on these things either. But it would be especially nice if this could somehow be kept in mind, as right now costumes in game not being in the foundry is one of the major things missing from the editor itself. If this is beyond your control I understand of course
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
10-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Some of you have already spotted me on the forums so I'm making a quick intro here.

As my avatar says, I'm Joe Jing and was the Art Lead on Neverwinter and came to STO after launch to focus on STO characters.

I'm having a great time so far - I did some of the Voth, slight improvements to the female textures and legs/skirts, some really fun stuff for the winter event that I can't wait for everyone to see, and one other big item I can't talk about yet - but I loved doing it as a fan of one of the Star Trek series. Stay tuned!

As I've mentioned in the few other posts I've made - all of your feedback and devotion to STO is awesome. And recently entrenching myself into STO, I just want to pass on what passionate and devoted fans of Star Trek are on the dev team as well. It's obvious you love Star Trek and rest assured the people working on STO do as well.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

TNG or TOS?
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Career Officer
# 33
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:

Welcome to our world. Hope you have a lot of fun with us...
Greetings
Seven of Melmac
Cryptic Studios Team
# 34
10-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
TNG or TOS?
TNG hence my excitement to make Worf.

As for the request for Worf's new hair for players (and other hairs) We are always evaluating what we can make available and what new assets fit with schedule and priorities. Def not out of the question!

...and making stuff available in Foundry...unfortunately I'm still relatively new to STO so I'm not sure what all that entails - what's in already, and if there's any difference getting it in game than it was for Neverwinter, etc.

But as I get acquainted I'll keep Foundry in mind! I want there to be as few restrictions as possible while giving you good results for the Foundry missions.
Captain
# 35
10-31-2013, 01:58 PM
^That's good to hear!

The more costumes and hairstyles you make the more I will pay!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 36
11-04-2013, 10:18 AM
...and in case you missed it - the deets on making Mr. Worf went out on Friday:

http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=1023141
Career Officer
# 37
11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:

Looks good, thanks for the update. The new Episode has my attention too, great rewards!!

I have a request if you guys get a chance, can you offer an alternate style of Caitian with the hair/mane option, and the option to go barefoot too. I like my Caitian the way he is, but wouldnt mind adding an authentic M'ress BoFF to his crew, now that I used her in my Temporal Ambassador series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC___STO Feedback
Captain
# 38
11-04-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:

I like this, this should happen more often.

Also, while we are on the subject of Klingons and Costumes, might we discuss the matter of Kleavage?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.