Lt. Commander
# 1011
08-06-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyHeretic View Post
They're only there to cause distraction to our targets.

Honest

Yes they do!
Lt. Commander
# 1012
08-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Very well then.. I will build my Orion BOFF team on my klingon to distract as much enemies as possible. Then offcourse shoot the basterds while they are distracted hehe
Lt. Commander
# 1013
08-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Oi ai its dance valley day for me and the clouds are covering the sun. This usually means the sun will shine in the after noon, or it will not change for days lol
Lt. Commander
# 1014
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Sorry - been off for a few days - BUT>..will be on this weekend.

I really do look forward to my retirement in a few years !!
Lt. Commander
# 1015 WossamottaU Cardassia Prime
08-07-2010, 12:00 PM
As rc and crew took the long slog to Romulan space, they received a message from Lex-Rex, the new Fleet leader. He was on Cardassia Prime in an intense ground war chasing a true way radical.

It took awhile but eventually rc joined up and felt he was some help, tho still trying to catch up to the situation. Soon they thought they had the drop and next thing they know they have to chase down the Praxis.

Later rc was debriefing (bragging) his crew. "I think we made a good impression. Our little Intrepid class helped out in that space battle."

"Oh you mean like when you hit the Photonic shockwave command instead of ramming speed?" Spike grinned.

"Hey it worked to weaken them more, I'm sure no one noticed."

"Well except me, I like I have less repair" Ohelya muttered.

"So no matter what, we're looking to team more for others and occasionally we'll enjoy some help, too. Maybe the wormhole experience will be better next time."

Meanwhile, on a different part of the ship a hapless security dewd was getting his ears pinnd back by a ticked off red headed Bajoran engineer. "Keep your eyes on your scanner, bub"

Poor guy only said good morning mam. Seems Randi has been wondering why rc hasn't made time for her since he got back from "vacation". She was also nervous about the incoming message from the old friend now Commander in the Temporal Corps. At least it wasn't an official summons…..
Lt. Commander
# 1016
08-07-2010, 06:44 PM
lol awsum lex was part of story im all screwed up right now, had a long rainy party day, but was completely awsum w0000h0000
Lt. Commander
# 1017
08-08-2010, 08:08 AM
All fresh and up again.. il soon post some nice new jokes.. how were your weekends guys?
Lt. Commander
# 1018 WossamottaU Wormhole rescue.
08-08-2010, 03:39 PM
"Ok nicely done crew made it to the exit. So what were the names of those guys?"
Rc started making notes as the WossamottaU exited into DS9 space.
"Ok so Elric on the USS.. uh.. that Regulent? Hmm have to check.."
"Sir!" Spike interrupted.
"Just a moment.. ok and easy to remember Sisko's USS Pants Optional"
"Captain, we're being fired on!" Hottie exclaimed.
"Yes yes the Fish fry is on.!" Then the ship shook as The Gem'Hadar attack ship scored a hit.
"Oh Puhlease, that better not have scratched the paint" Rc started to pay attention to the moment and helped dispatch the last ships intent on stopping the rescue of the Rapier.

"Fine, ok then on with the fish fry" rc said.
"Sisko was called away but Elric is ready to meet you on the station." Ltcdr Spike reported.

"Thanks Spike and gutsy call to try a Gravity Well inside a wormhole. Certainly not Academy procedure" He gave the thumbs up on way to Quark's.
Lt. Commander
# 1019
08-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Hmm..guess I need to come and read whats going on here. But no time before work, so I will check it out later...
Lt. Commander
# 1020
08-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Work ?!?!?! WORK ????

I have told you repeatedly - do NOT use curse words in here.
Closed Thread