Lt. Commander
# 2051
08-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Armek also gave up about half way. We kept taking pot shots and bouncing agro till the point he just gave up and stood still for a quick death.

Join the U, and bathe in the blood of our enemies. Our special tribble hotsauce keeps you from getting assimilated too
Lt. Commander
# 2052
08-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaturtle28 View Post
Join the U, and bathe in the blood of our enemies. Our special tribble hotsauce keeps you from getting assimilated too
And not necesseraly in that order.. one could bathe in the tribble hotsauce and well... I might be stepping over that thin red line:p With some green chicks on top.
Lt. Commander
# 2053
08-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Unrepentant. Quite honestly,the most fun,wacky, bunch out there. Great times. Lively chat. 45 minute stfs. Stop by and give us a look.
Lt. Commander
# 2054
08-25-2011, 06:42 AM
*channels a reverse psychology particle stream through the main deflector dish*

Don't look into the U. We're too awesome for you. You won't like hanging with us because you're not cool enough to understand. We were cool before being cool was cool, man.
Lt. Commander
# 2055
08-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Never thought I'd see Obi channel some Voyager techno-babble. See Obi, I knew you were a secret Janeway lover!
Lt. Commander
# 2056
08-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisty
Never thought I'd see Obi channel some Voyager techno-babble. See Obi, I knew you were a secret Janeway lover!
Now THAT is funny. Come join the U and figure out why.
Lt. Commander
# 2057 OH MY! That is funny!
08-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisty
Sorry folks inside joke.. Gotta join to see...

So does that make him her Tuvak, or ChakotaY?:p
Lt. Commander
The subject says it all. My username on the unrepentant forums is also aperezbios. I have lifetimes account and a real life with real responsibilities, so I might not log in for a week or two at a time
Lt. Commander
# 2059
08-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberAlex
The subject says it all. My username on the unrepentant forums is also aperezbios. I have lifetimes account and a real life with real responsibilities, so I might not log in for a week or two at a time
Well once you have joined the U you actually never leave, you do know that dont you? We mean never to "boot" anyone evah, so im sure you can come back no worries Id just like to say welcome back! And no worries, people have busy lives, from big IT jobs to crazy missions somewhere in Farawaystan. We understand
Lt. Commander
# 2060
08-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberAlex
You need to go to our website (www.unrepentantgaming.org) and reapply.

You're not in our member usergroup and you have zero forum posts to the name you've given us so we can't really verify that you're actually a member. I guess it's possible you joined up long, long ago, so hopefully someone will remember you. Failing that, reapping would be the best way to go.
Closed Thread