Lt. Commander
# 2171
09-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Funny stuff Varlo,thanks...I can just see Spock with a big black ring around his eyes,saying "What?" And everyone else cracking up...good stuff
Lt. Commander
# 2172 Active fleet.
09-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Must be tearing it up on line, no one has posted today... better look in and see what the action is tonight!
time to blow up some borg.
Lt. Commander
# 2173
10-01-2011, 07:23 AM
We put together a fleet on Tribble and everyone was grinding up to try out the new doff system. I'm currently at LT com 3, but someone (i bet you can't guess who) is already well into comm, and will probably grind through all the captain ranks tonight if I'm guessing right.
Lt. Commander
# 2174 Practice makes perfect.
10-01-2011, 04:24 PM
RC climbed out of The holo deck, sweating and cussing.

“Frak, Rock is going to expect the good whiskey again for as badly as I lost that ground, match. I meant to test in space.”

The technician he was talking to was a bit intimdated by the Admiral was sharing his woes with him. He was just there to sort the chamber for the next user. RC proceeded to Fannie’s cabin to console himself.

“Fannie, I had built this fierce avatar based on this tall long legged Orion Lt General who has made a name for herself in the KDF. She has a strong reputation as a ferocious ground fighter. Her code name is Red Skirt, but her Real name is Kyrlea Rantang. If she saw how badly I was spanked she’d come to ESD her self to slap me into next week!”

“You are out of practice. All those conferences with the time cops and the rest of the science corps elite, it’s a wonder you or U of We, can get anything done. Spike is tired, she has been acting Captain for quite a while during all this mess.”

“Yeah but Rock was running a sci avatar and I hate being bested by all the tricks I like to use. Had his cute toon beat a few times but he healed up. He’s gonna be impossible on the next fleet mission!”

“well get him his whiskey and practice before next time. I’m sure Hottie will help you get more familiar with Tac advantages.”

“I was hoping to avoid that embarrassment but would have been better her than Rock. I’ll let her know we have some sparring time.”

“NOT, before we’re done with ‘our’ sparring match.” Fannies clothes seem to slither off in a silky single motion, and rc could tell this was going to be a long afternoon, by the reaction of his.”

TAHHWHeet! “Admiral, another summons by the time pric… uh temporal corps.”

“Of course”

RC had never seen Fannie’s face go from so warm, nay hot, to frosty, so fast….
Lt. Commander
# 2175
10-03-2011, 07:05 PM
MANY APOLOGIES, OH GREAT RAINCROW!!

Testing the F2P server and duty officers and stuff has been eating up too much of our time, it seems...

Apparently, that is the trouble with Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 2176
10-04-2011, 05:57 AM
There have even been a few trials with just a hint of tribble-ations.
Lt. Commander
# 2177
10-04-2011, 07:39 AM
STOP WITH THE TRIBBLE MADNESS!!! I think it's time for the great tribble hunt!
Lt. Commander
# 2178
10-04-2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastback64 View Post
STOP WITH THE TRIBBLE MADNESS!!! I think it's time for the great tribble hunt!
In a word... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

does that sum it up for ya fb? lol

/puff on a cigar
Lt. Commander
# 2179
10-05-2011, 09:39 PM
There need not be quibbling over tribbling.
Lt. Commander
# 2180
10-06-2011, 06:23 AM
The U is OP.

Please don't nerf us, though.
Closed Thread