ha ha ha...Nice story RC.....
Lt. Commander
# 2182
10-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
The U is OP.

Please don't nerf us, though.
If you try to direct nerfing, doesn't that make you a nerf herder? And wouldn't we then be compelled to assume you are scruffy looking?
Lt. Commander
# 2183
10-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar96 View Post
If you try to direct nerfing, doesn't that make you a nerf herder? And wouldn't we then be compelled to assume you are scruffy looking?

I C What you did there!

Very Nice!
Lt. Commander
# 2184
10-07-2011, 09:00 AM
I saw this thread in the results of a search I made in this forums' borked search engine. I was looking for details on the Rapid Fire boff skill and this thread was among the first six results. I can only assume 'rapid fire' somehow scanned for 'sexytime'.

I am posting because, having read the last month or so of entries, I am curious. Sexytime? A more accurate title might be "Set Weapons Arrays to Drunken Debauch!"

Might apply. Looks like you people know what's what, and you don't smell too bad so that's a point in your favor. BBQ tribble frankly sounds awful - tried to shave a tribble once and gave up after three hours. Local trash collector almost had a heart attack.

On the other hand, you sound like you might be able to put up with my endless rantings about how the conspirator entities are actually a new iteration of the extragalactic beings from the TOS episode Catspaw.
Lt. Commander
# 2185 Search engine guy
10-07-2011, 10:18 AM
We also have excellent personal hygiene.
Lt. Commander
# 2186
10-07-2011, 11:44 AM
My wife says Rapid Fire is an appropriate description for my Sexytime, so that must be why the search engine brought you here Deeljay. Interested in throwing a tribble on the grill with us? Where's that link to apply? Oh yeah, right down there in my sig. Come along and see if you want to hang out with us weirdos and miscreants.
Lt. Commander
# 2187
10-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar96 View Post
That reminds me:

The path of the righteous Uey is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil trolls. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike
down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

*sexy phasers going off* pew pew pew, pew pew!:p
Lt. Commander
# 2188
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Now we can think bout who is the shepherd, the trolls and offcourse us righteous Uey's

I hope i didnt make a mess of it, and its not the real quote of ezekiel or anything. I just copied and edited the Tarantino rewritten passage. I do try and leave religion in the middle haha
Lt. Commander
# 2189
10-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Trolls are easy, we have a U group full of them!!!

we call it the WoW branch

KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2190
10-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RStoney View Post
Trolls are easy, we have a U group full of them!!!

we call it the WoW branch

KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING !!!!
lololol my roflcopter is being fueled again!
Closed Thread