Lt. Commander
# 2531
04-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
Too bad Charlton Heston is dead.

On the plus side, I was finally able to take one of his guns.
Was that before or after you got your hands off him, you damn dirty ape?
Lt. Commander
# 2532
04-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar96 View Post
Was that before or after you got your hands off him, you damn dirty ape?
One could even say: "stinkin paws". We just have a good time with our memories too:p
Lt. Commander
Hey get me off this Cart!

I'm getting better.

That college is causing irreversable drain bamage...

Is that sushine I see through the ice and wet bare twigs... is that maybe spring? Maybe I can ride my bike finally!

Unrepentant fleet,
Were you can do a Rip van Winkle act and still show back up and be accepted for being unacceptable!

Now maybe I can remember how to fly a ship.. Yes I know I never knew how in the first place!
Missed all sorts of cool goodies I suppose!
Lt. Commander
# 2534
04-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
Hey get me off this Cart!

I'm getting better.

That college is causing irreversable drain bamage...

Is that sushine I see through the ice and wet bare twigs... is that maybe spring? Maybe I can ride my bike finally!

Unrepentant fleet,
Were you can do a Rip van Winkle act and still show back up and be accepted for being unacceptable!

Now maybe I can remember how to fly a ship.. Yes I know I never knew how in the first place!
Missed all sorts of cool goodies I suppose!
omg its RC! I wish I knew who Rip van Winkle was. Then I could picture you doing the act on your motorcycle.
Goodies.. what goodies? heh there is still some left. More then enough for everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 2535
04-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
I wish I knew who Rip van Winkle was.
It's an American folk tale. I haven't heard it since I was a child, but if I remember correctly, it's about a guy who gets sick of his nagging wife, so he goes off to get drunk and ends up passing out for like 200 years.

Not sure why they tell that story to children, now that I think of it.
Lt. Commander
# 2536
04-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
It's an American folk tale. I haven't heard it since I was a child, but if I remember correctly, it's about a guy who gets sick of his nagging wife, so he goes off to get drunk and ends up passing out for like 200 years.

Thats pretty messed up lol
Lt. Commander
Quote:

Actually I think it was 20 years but I forgot the nagging wife bit.
Mine is only a part time nag. Lucky me!

But the getting drunk and passing out for years sounds likea an unrepentntant member... I fore see a new application question, and yes I realize I just volunteered to add it... let me think about it... Guess I have to look up te original tale..
Lt. Commander
# 2538
04-20-2012, 02:59 AM
Quote:
But the getting drunk and passing out for years sounds likea an unrepentntant member... I fore see a new application question, and yes I realize I just volunteered to add it... let me think about it... Guess I have to look up te original tale..
Are we really gonna make our new applicants suffer even more? heh offcourse we are.
Lt. Commander
# 2539
04-20-2012, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Actually I think it was 20 years but I forgot the nagging wife bit.
Mine is only a part time nag. Lucky me!

Right on the 20 but at my age,who's counting. He also, I think set up some kinda of bowling alley. Whenever you hear thunder in the distance,that's him and his buddies bowling...

Hey check out Unrepentant,where you can get drunk and bowl for 20 years....
And Howdy RC...
Lt. Commander
# 2540
04-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Eh, maybe the tale changed to 200 when I was a kid. You old people missed out on a lot of modern medicine that contributes to a longer lifespan, so 20 years might sound like a lot to you. Younger generations need more to be impressed, y'know?
Closed Thread