Lt. Commander
# 2621
06-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
It's an ingame thing. The most useful thing is probably the duty officer assignments available there. Nothing unique to it that I know of, just another place for something good to possibly show up. It also has all the standard starbase conveniences (bank, mail, exchange) but less idiots to deal with.
Thanks for the info! I am pretty sure I am going to go LTS. I am having more fun in this game than pretty much any other I have played, except for TIE Fighter and X-Wing. Being in this nice a fleet takes the sting out of grinding.

For anyone reading this that might be afraid to join a fleet because everyone is probably already at 50 with all the special equipment, Unrepentant members love to roll alts. There is always someone near your level!
Lt. Commander
# 2622
06-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Gozer is considering making the STF currencies account bound, rather than toon bound, as well. This would be an incredible change for people with alts.
Lt. Commander
# 2623
06-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox3178
Thanks for the info! I am pretty sure I am going to go LTS. I am having more fun in this game than pretty much any other I have played, except for TIE Fighter and X-Wing. Being in this nice a fleet takes the sting out of grinding.

For anyone reading this that might be afraid to join a fleet because everyone is probably already at 50 with all the special equipment, Unrepentant members love to roll alts. There is always someone near your level!
We can put that sting back in if you'd like?

Unrepentant: Altoholics Anonymous
Lt. Commander
# 2624
06-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisty
We can put that sting back in if you'd like?
Please no. I'll be good. It's the last week of school and it's turned into a madhouse. I don't know what I am saying anymore. I will do system patrols with a smile
Lt. Commander
# 2625
06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
You do system patrols?

Haha, noob.
Lt. Commander
# 2626
06-08-2012, 11:40 AM
lol

Someone has to
Lt. Commander
# 2627
06-08-2012, 05:48 PM
I haven't done system patrols in a long time. Didn't they update them with season 4 or 5 or something so that you can fly around and just run into random system patrols?
Lt. Commander
# 2628 Uh Oh Time to get off my Aft?
06-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
Gozer is considering making the STF currencies account bound, rather than toon bound, as well. This would be an incredible change for people with alts.
Dang Better Get Red Skirt and Ina Goodhands through the ones I can! Still have Cure Ground and beyond for the 1st Red Skirt. Ina just made level recently to try them out. Will the toons lose things retroactively?

Cool thing is I have a Hall Pass for the weekend from Wifey, Work and School! Almost makes "grinding" look good!

Patrols? Well maybe for a fed Lt but by Ltc there are better ways to make points...

Wango Tango Foxtrot, I mean foxfire, er firedup fox.... uh... the new guy is right!

I always try to have a couple low to mid toons to team with so I don't over power with goodies. In fact I tend to run prety poor with low grade stuff. I make it up in Moxie and sexytime!

Run with the U, no matter the level. We know how to fondle our tribbles!
Lt. Commander
# 2629
06-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
Dang Better Get Red Skirt and Ina Goodhands through the ones I can! Still have Cure Ground and beyond for the 1st Red Skirt. Ina just made level recently to try them out. Will the toons lose things retroactively?
You wouldn't lose anything. You'd just be able to put the unspent STF currency (EDC, Salvage, Tech) in your account bank.
Lt. Commander
# 2630
06-10-2012, 05:05 AM
Hi there kids.

I see what you're thinking. You're thinking; I'd really like to join a fleet that doesn't take itself too seriously. That doesn't require me to be online at specific times. That discusses the relative merits of Orion girls over Trills or Bajorans. That wants to play games to have fun. That's part of a bigger and more awesome community...

Well, you've come to the right place. This is Unrepentant, and we want you.

Follow the link in my sig to start the app process. That's right, we have an application process - we want you to get to know us and to know that you're doing the right thing by joining us.

Come on. You know you want to.

We have barbecued tribble... Mmmmm, crispy!
Closed Thread