Lt. Commander
# 2631
06-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Excited about Season 6? Not in a fleet yet?

Join the fleet that will have the most awesome fleet star base in all of the Milky Way!

www.unrepentantgaming.org

Unrepentant is more than just a fleet though, we're a gaming community, with a presence in more major MMO's than you can shake a stick at. Bored of STO? (can't understand why you would be, but hey...) you can hop into another game and run with Unrepentant members there.

We're one big happy (slightly dysfunctional) family!
Lt. Commander
# 2632 Stick with your strenghs
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisty
Excited about Season 6? Not in a fleet yet?

Join the fleet that will have the most awesome fleet star base in all of the Milky Way!

www.unrepentantgaming.org

Unrepentant is more than just a fleet though, we're a gaming community, with a presence in more major MMO's than you can shake a stick at. Bored of STO? (can't understand why you would be, but hey...) you can hop into another game and run with Unrepentant members there.

We're one big happy (slightly dysfunctional) family!
UNREPENTANT, putting the FUN in dysFUNctional since 2008!
Lt. Commander
# 2633
06-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
UNREPENTANT, putting the FUN in dysFUNctional since 2008!
Yarrr, don't mind Raincrow... he just be a buttpirate, lookin' fer some booty.
Lt. Commander
# 2634
06-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
Yarrr, don't mind Raincrow... he just be a buttpirate, lookin' fer some booty.
So that's what the regenerators are for. I've always wondered...
Lt. Commander
# 2635
06-13-2012, 01:59 PM
I half expected a RC story in here from the mumble evening we had. darn !

Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by RStoney View Post
I half expected a RC story in here from the mumble evening we had. darn !

So you couldn't start a pithy paragraph?:p

I actually do have an idea, I am embarrassed I didn't take note of the names and I have to admit I forgot someone.

The team was you, me, guitar. fastbackand wisty? I think I have that wrong, and I donot remember the toon names... was late for me and I was distracted by shiney new technology, part of the theme for the story.

So throw me some clues and an embellishment will follow.
Lt. Commander
# 2637 Now I remember
06-14-2012, 08:04 PM
It was Queetz not Wisty... I so distraced by the Mumble experience... ok so let me see.... it sorta went something like......
Lt. Commander
# 2638 Tadpoles and Slimey Lockboxes
06-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Upon opening his umpteenth Ferengi Lockbox and feeling “Meh” about it, rc realized the little big eared swindlers had a good thing going in all this found (planted?) temptations. It wasn’t like rc wanted one of those silly Marauders. They were playing the insurance averages and charging enough for all the Master keys sold to more than cover the loot. Like 21st century bar pull tabs, he was done with it, and planned to pollute the fleet bank with the rest of them. :p

Conversely, his counterpart in the KDF, Kyrlea Rantang, aka Red Skirt, had done fairly well with them, but decided to quit while she was ahead.

Rc had done poorly in the combat sims with the other more active fleet members in competition and did some studying and upgrading of his holosuite equipment. Instead of the mere battle command texting system, he finally ponied up for the Mumble enhancement. Rumor has it when r finally activated and talked with members galaxy wide live the first time, Demongene nearly hit an asteroid realizing he missed the momentous occasion. Rumors of Galactic doom and gloom continue, as if this was the breaking of some unholy dimensional seal.

So when rc showed up a second time ready to enter the Cure training scenario as his Red Skirt toon, (Based on the rumored fierce Orion Lt General) Jaws again dropped among those able to mumble.
Now it would seem with the studies, upgrades, access to Mumble, and recent practice, one would expect rc’s rusty ground actions would improve.

You would be partially right and still part wrong. You can ask Stoney, Queetz, Fastback, and Guitar, they can be counted upon to maybe confirm it was at least, not disastrous.

The most telling evidence can be found in rc’s personal log. “, when fast back, or was that guitar, I don’t remember” (Clinking glass and bottle gurgling sounds go here.) “Anyway, I was guarding the first key from worker drones, while the others went forward to activate the rest. As the drones appeared I started plastering them with my tetryon mini-gun, missing my old bad aft sniper. Was doing ok but they started showing up too fast. One of the team came back to help, and reminded me to knock them away from the transmitter when they close. I felt so stupid and started rifle butting. When I replayed the video I saw. maybe that was Queetz, Stoney would’ve been at the front setting up, anyway I saw a look at my back, shaking his head while he rejoined the forward squad, while I was rifle butting another worker. I zoomed in on my back and spied the unutilized Nanopulse Battleth dangling, as I swung the awkward minigun.”

(Sipping sound goes here.) “Man I am outa practice. Note to self: send a bottle of the third batch of new whiskey to every body but Stoney. It is good stuff and Rock for brains has plenty, but I still owe an apology to Guitar, Fastback, and Queetz. The instant Verbal discussion was overwhelming along with new active key commands…. Rc out”
“Fannie, schedule me another slot.”
“Sir, it is a busy night” (rc looks at her) “of course suite #3 has been glitchy I’d appreciate your assessment..”

It is good to be Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 2639
06-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Oye and here i was expecting your typical "you aint gonna believe this crap..." story... but oh no... typical wind back... sheesh RC... Cant remember how to kick a borg drone in the ass? lol
Lt. Commander
# 2640
06-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Btw, most of y'all still smell funny... like old gym socks n honey n liver. Just fyi. :-)
Closed Thread