Lt. Commander
# 1241
01-16-2012, 07:02 PM
I recommended and I've provided you the name...NOW its your turn to make contact...have fun Romies.

mendakthethird
Lt. Commander
Im new to the game, but being a Romulan, I wish to reclaim our great empire! But how do I join?
Lt. Commander
# 1243
01-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Go to this site and see if anyone is there.

http://romulanstarempire.com/
Lt. Commander
# 1244
01-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Jolan'tru

The site is refreshing...now if only there was a new third faction as well...like the Romulans.
Lt. Commander
# 1245
01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
Good morning IRF members, and welcome to all those who would join us in the way of D'era!
Lt. Commander
# 1246
01-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextar
Jolan'tru

The site is refreshing...now if only there was a new third faction as well...like the Romulans.
hhhhmmmm and Cardassian. Together we would certainly liven up the galaxy...as it is, its a little

tamed
Lt. Commander
# 1247
01-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
hhhhmmmm and Cardassian. Together we would certainly liven up the galaxy...as it is, its a little

tamed

I thought your people were deceived into a lull of peace after the Dominion War? What's next, becoming the next race to join under the Federation Banner of "all good intentions"? Do not fear through, soon the way of D'era will bring peace to the entire galaxy once achieved!
Lt. Commander
# 1248
01-21-2012, 11:56 PM
The D-7 cruiser...a piece of work.
Lt. Commander
# 1249
01-22-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextar
I thought your people were deceived into a lull of peace after the Dominion War? What's next, becoming the next race to join under the Federation Banner of "all good intentions"? Do not fear through, soon the way of D'era will bring peace to the entire galaxy once achieved!
Do you mean she who covorts with the Undine??? That alliance is like a mouse asking a cat to carry it across the street. Poor mouse.

Unlike the others; we are biding our time. Our Obsidian Order? some are in the Federation now gaining and supplying new technology. Those who are short sited run crazy like Klingons calling themselves the True Way. Soon enough they will die out and the true revolution can begin.
Lt. Commander
# 1250
01-22-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
Do you mean she who covorts with the Undine??? That alliance is like a mouse asking a cat to carry it across the street. Poor mouse.

Unlike the others; we are biding our time. Our Obsidian Order? some are in the Federation now gaining and supplying new technology. Those who are short sited run crazy like Klingons calling themselves the True Way. Soon enough they will die out and the true revolution can begin.
We at the Tal Shiar will be waiting and watching for such a day. Your people showed great prospect, once before, in teaming with our great Empire to rid the galaxy of the Dominion, unfortunately, we ourselves were deceived by the shape shifters, ...ultimately ending in the demise of both out fleets. However, this was only a mild setback, compared to your people's ultimate betrayal, of willingly siding with the Dominion.

Some say your people got what they deserved, for being the backstabbers they really are. As for myself, I chose to believe that your people were merely...misguided.

When your fleet finally establishes itself, and is able to send the first ship out of drydock, sometime in the next 6 years we at the tal-Shiar guesstimate, send us a subspace message if you wish to work together. Or better yet, just assign one of your ships to one of our operatives working along side you, within your organization, whatever you decide to call yourselves then, Obsidian Order, True Way...whatever suits your fancy. We will be there...working along side you, if nothing else, that you can be assured.