Lt. Commander
# 1251
01-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Jolan Tru, fellow Rihannsu!
Lt. Commander
# 1252
01-22-2012, 12:47 PM
Jolan Tru

My Romulan friends, he who has been underground covertly operating within the Federation is back. We the Cardassian new yet unknown regime look forward to a strong alliance upon both of our culture's return. What most in the Quadrant's don't realize; the strength of our people comes from our ability to wait for the appropriate time and place to initiate our assaults. We also have developed the strongest covert operations (not counting shapeshifters) of all factions in space and second to none.

Enjoy your overt attacks, we will be there soon enough and then our forces will join to make the galaxy quake.
Lt. Commander
# 1253
01-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Jolan'tru Nador Ekoor its good see your posts on here, I been in the Galaxy far far away ( playing SWTOR)
and I pop on STO at lest once a weeek to see how things are going so untill I can play a Real Romulan
I'm not going to be in game that much.
Lt. Commander
# 1254
01-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRhamme View Post
Jolan'tru Nador Ekoor its good see your posts on here, I been in the Galaxy far far away ( playing SWTOR)
and I pop on STO at lest once a weeek to see how things are going so untill I can play a Real Romulan
I'm not going to be in game that much.
My friend, you disappoint me. With the superior intellect of our peoples and our famed covert forces, we can continue to play the game and be who we are. Although it pains me, the Jevonite Order is back in business and covertly operating within Starfleet gathering our resources and technology like a bunch of earth creatures I believe their called Squirts or Squarrells. I hear they gather food that lasts them an entire winter. You don't have to fly a Warbird to be a Romulan, it is the spirit that makes you who you are not the shell.

(Yuk Star Wars..I tried it didn't like it, but that is where my fleet went. We broke apart because they knew STO wouldn't have Cardassians anytime soon.)
Lt. Commander
# 1255
01-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
Jolan Tru

My Romulan friends, he who has been underground covertly operating within the Federation is back. We the Cardassian new yet unknown regime look forward to a strong alliance upon both of our culture's return. What most in the Quadrant's don't realize; the strength of our people comes from our ability to wait for the appropriate time and place to initiate our assaults. We also have developed the strongest covert operations (not counting shapeshifters) of all factions in space and second to none.

Enjoy your overt attacks, we will be there soon enough and then our forces will join to make the galaxy quake.
Your statement is correct, from your people's perspective. Although my colleagues at the Tal-Shiar have stated I should not tell you this, I told them you are a friend who we will collaborate more with in the future, but even if not, there is little your people can do about the objective truth. But in this galaxy, other then shape-shifters, the Tal-Shiar is the most informed intelligence agency. Anything different, is what we have lead your people to believe, for the purpose of our great empire, and the way of D'era!
Lt. Commander
# 1256
01-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Good morning IRF Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 1257
01-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
My friend, you disappoint me. With the superior intellect of our peoples and our famed covert forces, we can continue to play the game and be who we are. Although it pains me, the Jevonite Order is back in business and covertly operating within Starfleet gathering our resources and technology like a bunch of earth creatures I believe their called Squirts or Squarrells. I hear they gather food that lasts them an entire winter. You don't have to fly a Warbird to be a Romulan, it is the spirit that makes you who you are not the shell.

(Yuk Star Wars..I tried it didn't like it, but that is where my fleet went. We broke apart because they knew STO wouldn't have Cardassians anytime soon.)

Its all good my friend I love SWTOR the story line is great something STO does not have
and I'm playing an Imperial Agent it feels like I'm playing a Tal-Shiar Agent and I can't
get at on STO.
Lt. Commander
# 1258
01-23-2012, 06:55 PM
keeping the IRF where it rightfully belongs...on the top!
Lt. Commander
# 1259
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Good evening IRF...
Lt. Commander
# 1260
01-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Good morning IRF members.

To all loyal Romulans, excepting applications now, if you wish to see the way of D'era.