Lt. Commander
# 1264
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Jolan Tru, my esteemed allies and fellow glactic antagonists
Lt. Commander
# 1265
01-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Jolan Tru,

Your junior officers are failing you, thank goodness for the alliance with the Jevonite Order or else you'd have made it to the third page.

I have the Jevonite Order page up now and you can proceed to create an embassy if so desired.
Lt. Commander
# 1266
01-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
Indeed...one can only hope...I figure the best most optimistic date would be 3rd STO anniversary...but probably more like the 4th.

However, I really don't understand the logic in it, as I really think have a bare bone faction for all 5 major factions (Federation, Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, & Dominion) would be the best way to go. Players can keep themselves busy in the foundry until they slowly build each decade over the next decade. It would also make PvP much more interesting, have different factions rather then the current Klingon vs fed, or fed vs fed, and for a "new challenge" klingon vs klingon...
Lt. Commander
# 1267
01-25-2012, 10:11 PM
with my luck, 2012 will be the year that the Cardassians do the unthinkable.......lower ourselves to join the Federation. It is the easy way out and yet another item to purchase in the C-store.

be warey of those bringing gifts my friend..they may go even easier and place my allied Rommies with the Klinks. You do notice they lowered themselves to allow unhonorable Naussicans and Orions in their halls of honor.
Lt. Commander
# 1268
01-26-2012, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
with my luck, 2012 will be the year that the Cardassians do the unthinkable.......lower ourselves to join the Federation. It is the easy way out and yet another item to purchase in the C-store.

be warey of those bringing gifts my friend..they may go even easier and place my allied Rommies with the Klinks. You do notice they lowered themselves to allow unhonorable Naussicans and Orions in their halls of honor.
Let's hope both our factions remain stand alone playable factions for sometime down the line. I have heard both rumours, one I idea was to split the great Romulan faction, so that it no longer exists, with half the Romulans siding with the Federation, and the other the Klingons. After much feedback from players not wanting this, it sounds like the Romulan faction will remain a stand alone playable faction.

Could you imagine though, both are factions being under the flag of the Klingons or Federation banners, mainly due to not wanting to spend enough time creating a stand alone faction? Ugh, my stomach turns thinking about such a "Star Trek" universe.
Lt. Commander
# 1269
01-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextar
Let's hope both our factions remain stand alone playable factions for sometime down the line. I have heard both rumours, one I idea was to split the great Romulan faction, so that it no longer exists, with half the Romulans siding with the Federation, and the other the Klingons. After much feedback from players not wanting this, it sounds like the Romulan faction will remain a stand alone playable faction.

Could you imagine though, both are factions being under the flag of the Klingons or Federation banners, mainly due to not wanting to spend enough time creating a stand alone faction? Ugh, my stomach turns thinking about such a "Star Trek" universe.
The TNG episode made it appear as though the Cardassians had the superior torture, BUT maybe Cryptic has outclassed even our renown. Just the thought of placing either of our people under such circumstances keeps me up at night and waking in cold sweats. I am now becoming paranoid that Starfleet Officers are following me in RL and I duck everytime a light is turned on because of my fear of phasers.

It is so gruelling thinking the unthinkable " THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS"
Lt. Commander
# 1270
01-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
The TNG episode made it appear as though the Cardassians had the superior torture, BUT maybe Cryptic has outclassed even our renown. Just the thought of placing either of our people under such circumstances keeps me up at night and waking in cold sweats. I am now becoming paranoid that Starfleet Officers are following me in RL and I duck everytime a light is turned on because of my fear of phasers.

It is so gruelling thinking the unthinkable " THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS"
It's true, now that that I think back to the reports from the Tal-Shiar...your people are more brutal with interrogation, which is understandable, as one needs to use whatever means they have, when they lack experience in convincing the enemy to tell the truth.