Lt. Commander
# 131
03-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
Sela and her friends, the Klingons nor the Federation will stop us.
Lt. Commander
# 132
03-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Brothers Sisters the time is coming ( when the Romulan's become Playable) when we the Romulan People will take back our Government and we will keep fighting to take back what is ours
Lt. Commander
# 133
03-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Anyone else having trouble accessing the main IRF Forums on Modcraft?
Lt. Commander
# 134
03-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Lt. Commander
# 135
03-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Lt. Commander
# 136
03-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Well this Fleet has been awesome to be in. But, we need to get more topics in the other forums to ensure Romulans become the next playable Faction and not just a playble race. I have a bad feeling that Cryptic may try and go Borg, which would be lame and silly. For Donatra!
Lt. Commander
# 137
03-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rihanhadheno View Post
Anyone else having trouble accessing the main IRF Forums on Modcraft?
I did for weeks, and in the past week I've been able to finally get back into the Modcraft.net system without taking my router out of the LAN here, was odd, not sure if it was a ISP change or something else that caused the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 138
03-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
I did for weeks, and in the past week I've been able to finally get back into the Modcraft.net system without taking my router out of the LAN here, was odd, not sure if it was a ISP change or something else that caused the problem.
Tried accessing the Admin Area (ACP) typed in the wrong password and boom next thing I knew couldnt view Modcraft.net or anything at all seems like a wacky security feature, only way around is I reset my DSL modem which grants me a new IP and I was able to get onto Modcraft and typed in the correct password, who knew it was case sensitive lol.
Lt. Commander
# 139
03-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaFury
Well this Fleet has been awesome to be in. But, we need to get more topics in the other forums to ensure Romulans become the next playable Faction and not just a playble race. I have a bad feeling that Cryptic may try and go Borg, which would be lame and silly. For Donatra!
So true my Friend and making the Borg a Faction would be Lame and Silly But Cryptic is going to
what they want and do not care what we thank but I have to give this to Cryptic the Romulan
star base and ship look great we can only hope that they add more ships to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 140
03-29-2010, 09:30 AM