Rihannsu
# 1551
03-28-2013, 04:46 PM
My only question and this is important ...... will this be a Romulan fleet or a side project like most fleets are doing these day. To clarify will this fleet be focused on the Romulan side of things or is it a back burner project I have seen FED fleets with KDF fleets that just fall to the side.
Commander
# 1552
03-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crushed View Post
My only question and this is important ...... will this be a Romulan fleet or a side project like most fleets are doing these day. To clarify will this fleet be focused on the Romulan side of things or is it a back burner project I have seen FED fleets with KDF fleets that just fall to the side.
This is a Romulan Community, has been for a long time. Our main focus at this point is to STO Romulan faction when it comes out. This not some department of a FED or KDF fleet or some project of another fleet which is KDF/FED themed, its Romulan and Romulan only As you can see we have been around since Beta and are planning to continue on long after STO as the premier Romulan group.
Rihannsu
# 1553
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Quote:
As a recent addition to the IRF, I think of it as a Romulan fleet with Fed/KDF side projects to provide for other options while waiting to be able to enjoy a playable Romulan faction.

Most all members that I've had the pleasure of playing with in STO have Romulan-themed aliens as their character(s) either on Fed or KDF side.

On May 21st, we will all be rolling our Romulan characters to finally enjoy our favorite faction.

When you get the time, visit the website and take a look around it. You probably will like what you find if you're a Romulan fan.
Republic Veteran
# 1554
03-29-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
This is the reason why I joined IRF's community. As I have no intention of being in a side project fleet. And I think this could be a huge fleet full of promise
Lt. Commander
# 1555
03-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Jolan'tru crushed and welcome to the Imperial Romulan Fleet

Join date July 08
Rihannsu
# 1556
03-30-2013, 05:45 AM
Thank you. Even with the sad news that came about yesterday Im still looking forward to this release. See you among the stars the question is will you see me. >:3
Commander
# 1557
03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Thank you. Even with the sad news that came about yesterday Im still looking forward to this release. See you among the stars the question is will you see me. >:3
Yeah sad news indeed but atleast we can have Romulans in Romulan ships so it will still be fun!
Ensign
# 1558
03-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Drink a few Ales, that will cure most of your problems, if not, drink a few more (repeat as needed).
Commander
# 1559
03-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvillha View Post
Drink a few Ales, that will cure most of your problems, if not, drink a few more (repeat as needed).
think I will just have more problems when I wake up the next day
Starfleet Veteran
# 1560
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
Congrats to all members who pushed through nearly 6k fleet marks today to get the tier 3 starbase upgrade finished. Dedication is hardly doubted with any of you. Our embassy is nearing tier 2 and we have plant life too boot.

Now is the time to join a premier Romulan Community, look for us on the web at www.romulanstarempire.com