Lt. Commander
# 841
03-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there @$$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have,
So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
IRF Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
Lt. Commander
# 842
03-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Jolan'tru my friends the thread Please dont Mess up the Romulans please post
something on it let CRYPTIC now how you feel about what they are doing to the
Romulans.
Lt. Commander
# 843
03-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there @$$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have,
So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
IRF Video
Lt. Commander
# 844
03-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Jolan'tru everyone yes we are still here. lol
Lt. Commander
# 845
03-06-2011, 02:07 PM
IRF Video
Lt. Commander
# 846
03-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Jolan'tru my Romulan Friends you are going to love the last Ep. 5
all I can say is the Witch is gone.

Thank you CRYPTIC for a great mission
Lt. Commander
# 847
03-07-2011, 01:00 PM
IRF Video
Lt. Commander
# 848
03-08-2011, 12:22 AM
IRF Video
Lt. Commander
# 849
03-08-2011, 06:11 PM
IRF Video
Lt. Commander
# 850
03-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Jolan'tru my friends some have started to rerurn to the game so it is time to rebuild the IRF
the webist need some work on it still and so does the vent sever in time they will get done
so just letting every know that we are still here and we are keeping are lloyalty to Dontara
the true Empress of the Romulan People.