Lt. Commander
# 881
04-18-2011, 07:52 AM
Romulans decloaking on the starboard bow captain (again) :p

Joluan Tru Nistel, and welcome.
Thanks Phoenix_Lord, your support is always welcomed.
Lt. Commander
# 882
04-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
Romulans decloaking on the starboard bow captain (again) :p

Jolan'tru Fvillha its good to see are Back.
Lt. Commander
# 883
04-20-2011, 10:01 AM
Jolan'tru from the VKF.
Lt. Commander
# 884
04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi DeRhamme, thank you for maining the recruiting station. I have my centurion restock your ale cellars. have to have something to brib the new recruits with (cough) I mean reward them for the loyality and enthusiasm.

side note: I downloaded 15 Romulan related TNG episodes to my droid phone, to get back into the swing of things. How goes STO lately?

Anyone trying out the Forge to create their own episode?
Lt. Commander
# 885
04-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
Hi DeRhamme, thank you for maining the recruiting station. I have my centurion restock your ale cellars. have to have something to brib the new recruits with (cough) I mean reward them for the loyality and enthusiasm.

side note: I downloaded 15 Romulan related TNG episodes to my droid phone, to get back into the swing of things. How goes STO lately?

Anyone trying out the Forge to create their own episode?
Not much I have been playing alot on RIFT but I do get on STO at lest three or four times a week
and I have yet to try the Foundry I'm hopping to make a Romulan mission when I do.
Lt. Commander
# 886
04-21-2011, 07:32 AM
Ah yea Foundry, that the ticket (I was to lazy to read up on the latest user created episodes), last I reviewed post on it, it seemed Foundry was lacking (like its in beta, and under development still). Yeah I would consider working up some Romulan RPG with Foundry, so maybe I should dig into it. Now I just need a good break from RL so I can game again. whats the chances?

How you liking Rift? I played some beta, but I wasn't really wowed over (pardon the pun).
Lt. Commander
# 887
04-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I was thinking about joining your fleet but when I saw the application process I just said to hell with it. This is a game and I am not applying for a job.
Lt. Commander
# 888
04-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
I was thinking about joining your fleet but when I saw the application process I just said to hell with it. This is a game and I am not applying for a job.
Understood, we've had a need to screen folks, plus some of our inquires help us to see where you fit in with our fleet. Send me a PM if you have any specific questions.
Lt. Commander
# 889
04-22-2011, 08:15 AM
Jolan'tru

So, this is where you guys are having your conversations. I keep stopping by the website, but there hasn't been too much writing happening there, since the Klingons attacked our database (a.k.a. the website display went white).

Fvillha, nice pic, and quote from the Star Trek BOTF. I still like playing that game from time-to-time. Anyways, catch up with you guys later.

Solok
Lt. Commander
# 890
04-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Joluan Tru Alextar, I am try to get my Romulan On. I've been exploring the problem with our main forum skin being hose up (so far no luck), I'll probably have to ask the admin folks at Modcraft for assistance.

Currently debating on Rift, there's a 25% discount this weekend for it, if I dont' jump on it this weekend I'll wait for new StarWars MMO.

Also, I started exploring the Foundry now that its on the live server. Seems easier to deal with than making levels for Star Trek Elite Force 1 or 2.