03-04-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRhamme View Post
It truly is My Friend
No doubt brother!
Lt. Commander
# 82
03-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
Lt. Commander
# 83
03-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Jolan'tru my friend's Sela is evil and she must go Donatra is the true Empress of the Romulan people
Lt. Commander
# 84
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
It is yet another mightly day to serve Empress Donatra!
Are you up for the challenge?
Lt. Commander
# 85
03-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Jolan'tru DeHramme, and others that serve the Emperess Donatra.

The Jevonite Order is watching quietly from across the shadows of our former glory, but we know as do you the Federation days of oppressing our peoples is comming to a close.

It is now as we begin to amass our materials for war, that is so graciously being provided for us by the Mongrels.... Never did acquire a taste for that rancid drink Bloodwine however, that the Jevonites wish to reach out to our Romulan allies and see if our interests are still along a similar path.

DeHramme, and IRF good to see you still about,and that your fleet is going well. In the past we had some interesting RP's and I'd like to invite any who wish to our boards at ---> www.gamers-domain.us

The notorious Legate Nador is planing an upcomming RP thread, that will cross factions in story, and we'd greatly enjoy any members of the IRF who wish to partake in the Romulan perspective.
If you do decide to join us, simply register as IRF-<insert name> so you can be quickly processed with access to the RP section.
Lt. Commander
# 86
03-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
Jolan'tru DeRhamme, and others that serve the Emperess Donatra.

The Jevonite Order is watching quietly from across the shadows of our former glory, but we know as do you the Federation days of oppressing our peoples is comming to a close.

It is now as we begin to amass our materials for war, that is so graciously being provided for us by the Mongrels.... Never did acquire a taste for that rancid drink Bloodwine however, that the Jevonites wish to reach out to our Romulan allies and see if our interests are still along a similar path.

DeRhamme, and IRF good to see you still about,and that your fleet is going well. In the past we had some interesting RP's and I'd like to invite any who wish to our boards at ---> www.gamers-domain.us

The notorious Legate Nador is planing an upcomming RP thread, that will cross factions in story, and we'd greatly enjoy any members of the IRF who wish to partake in the Romulan perspective.
If you do decide to join us, simply register as IRF-<insert name> so you can be quickly processed with access to the RP section.
Jolan'tru thank you I will try to be there and I will also make a post on the IRF's Forums to see if some
would like to join the RP
Lt. Commander
# 87
03-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Lt. Commander
# 88
03-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Lt. Commander
# 89
03-06-2010, 07:10 PM
The IRF is simply growing by leaps and bounds. I would have never though there was so many Romulan supports active in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 90
03-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonenili
[color=darkorange]
Joluan Tru Tonenili, thanks for you're invite. I believe we have a few RPers interested in participating.