Lt. Commander
# 961
06-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there @$$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have,
So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
IRF Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
Lt. Commander
# 962
06-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there @$$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have,
So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
IRF Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
Lt. Commander
# 963
06-10-2011, 09:06 AM
I've recently read the Vulcan's Soul Trilogy, due to it's shedding some light on our heritage with our cousins on Vulcan. I was surprised with the background it provided about Reman. I don't want to spoil the story for those that haven't read the series, and highly recommended it for those interested in Romulan, Vulcan and yeah Remen.

Now I need to find more Trek novels worth reading, think I am close to reading all that have some Romulan tie ins.
Lt. Commander
# 964
06-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
I've recently read the Vulcan's Soul Trilogy, due to it's shedding some light on our heritage with our cousins on Vulcan. I was surprised with the background it provided about Reman. I don't want to spoil the story for those that haven't read the series, and highly recommended it for those interested in Romulan, Vulcan and yeah Remen.

Now I need to find more Trek novels worth reading, think I am close to reading all that have some Romulan tie ins.

Jolan'tru Fvillha thanks for the info now I have to go take a look at Amazom.

Ps you need to hear this song LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjijVEv2QY
Lt. Commander
# 965
06-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Lt. Commander
# 966
06-13-2011, 10:21 AM
IRF Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg[/quote]
Lt. Commander
# 967
06-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Been revisiting some of my old SFEF2 maps, was attempting to make a Romulan Senate and surrounding area.

reference image
image00
Image01
image02

Would be cool to build up a similar area to visit in the Foundry, like visiting the new capital on Rator III.
Lt. Commander
# 968
06-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
Been revisiting some of my old SFEF2 maps, was attempting to make a Romulan Senate and surrounding area.

reference image
image00
Image01
image02

Would be cool to build up a similar area to visit in the Foundry, like visiting the new capital on Rator III.

That would look great
Lt. Commander
# 969
06-15-2011, 07:01 AM
We're still looking for more Captains to help command our Ale Carrier fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 970
06-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Greetings from the VKF.