Lt. Commander
# 981
06-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Yes, great website...great improvement from last site. Now, your next assignment, should be to get hired by Cryptic and work on getting the Romulan faction out...
Lt. Commander
# 982
06-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextar
Yes, great website...great improvement from last site. Now, your next assignment, should be to get hired by Cryptic and work on getting the Romulan faction out...
Dont worry Tal Shiar is already making progress! Replacing Cryptic employees with Romulan Tal Shiar agents and many more classified things that are going on behind the scenes to ensure the Romulan faction makes its way to us
Lt. Commander
# 983
06-22-2011, 08:45 PM
excellent....good to hear
Lt. Commander
# 984
06-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rihanhadheno View Post
Thank You

Just glad to have an interactive website and something that looks nice since it has been up there has been a spike in membership and lots of website hits already in just the past 24 hours hopefully it stays that way
More joining the IRF sounds great things are looking up for us Romulans in the Federation .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rihanhadheno View Post
Dont worry Tal Shiar is already making progress! Replacing Cryptic employees with Romulan Tal Shiar agents and many more classified things that are going on behind the scenes to ensure the Romulan faction makes its way to us
Yes that is good to know the Tal Shiar is working hard so that one day we will return to homes back in the Imperial Romulan Empire.
Lt. Commander
# 985
06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Wow...I'm pretty excited....I was actually able to login into STO day with my lame internet connection...up here in a northern fly in community! Yeah for satellite connection. Although it was on the lamest graphics and still laggy, at least I was able to get on, after downloading the updates for STO from the last 6 months over night.
Lt. Commander
# 986
06-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextar
Wow...I'm pretty excited....I was actually able to login into STO day with my lame internet connection...up here in a northern fly in community! Yeah for satellite connection. Although it was on the lamest graphics and still laggy, at least I was able to get on, after downloading the updates for STO from the last 6 months over night.
Sounds great one more Romulan back in STO.
Lt. Commander
# 987
06-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Yes indeed. I was able to exchange my headset for a new one, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to work with our VOIP servers.
Lt. Commander
# 988
06-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvillha View Post
Yes indeed. I was able to exchange my headset for a new one, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to work with our VOIP servers.
Almost tempted to buy a plane ticket and come out there with the only intention being to setup your headset cause you have the worst luck it seems getting your mic to work with Vent or Mumble LmAo :p
Lt. Commander
# 989
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there @$$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have,
So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
IRF Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
Lt. Commander
# 990
06-28-2011, 11:07 PM
Greetings brothers and sisters, any chance to join KDF side fleet for me ? =)