Lt. Commander

A fable - passed on by generations to generations of a community that would come together to conquer many different worlds together...
...the story told of an inclusive fellowship whose bond spread across worlds, space and even time itself...
While this sounds impossible and usually regarded as a legendary tale...

The Legend is true

LNR Fleet is a large multi-game Guild with a strong Fleet in STO. We already hit the 250 member cap and have made room for new members. You can now join LNR!

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* ENDGAME - We have over 50 members who are rank 45 with many more getting closer.

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

If you would like to join, click here and add your name to the 'invite me to fleet' list.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

Feel free to check us and and learn more at www.GoLegend.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Yup, this is a great fleet/guild filled with good people. Join now
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 10:31 PM
Welcome to all our new members Its good to see lots of people joining. We have American members, Canadian members, Japanese members, members from Sweden and Germany too.

Our full featured website is great. Come join us
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Great to be with these guys and ladies.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2010, 11:04 AM
First day of Headstart was CRAZY!

We had a great influx of new members to the Fleet but that was just day one. We're still open for people that want to join a fleet. We had multiple groups going yesterday. Even with the first day game hiccups it was a BLAST!

Stop by our Fleet website and check it out!

Legend of a New Republic
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2010, 12:47 PM
this fleet is awesome! very helpful and fun to play with.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Lnr
01-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorxp View Post

Please spend a few minutes on our website and check out LNR Fleet.

We are a large Fleet that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* You can be an officer - Join the STO Chapter now as a Member or Acting Director / Officer for a limited time

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game timetime ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the weebsite

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

www.GoLegend.com
i've played warcrack, swg, everquest and earth and beyond and this is by far the best guild i've been a part of
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus7272 View Post
i've played warcrack, swg, everquest and earth and beyond and this is by far the best guild I've been a part of
LNR is my current favorite and I hope to be with these guys for a long time.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Legend of the New Rupblic
01-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi all -
I want to say that since Beta, I've had a good time visiting the LNR site - GoLegend.com and the activity and personality's are awesome. There were several pre-beta Fleet forums and such and after a little bit of work, they seemed to just die off and or flame out. With LNR, and the extensive background in multiple games and such, I don't think that will be the case. As someone that has run successful groups in City of Heroes and Villians, I know it's a lot of work, and from what I can see - just goining the STO version will be a lot of fun and experience and knowledge.
I'm glad I joined when I did and they've helped me though a few different things. Please check us out and tell them all The Theocrat sent you!

Be Well. Be Well Invited.
Theocrat Issak
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 07:44 PM
This is a awesome guild, active, full featured, and very stable. What more could you ask for really??