Survivor of Remus
# 1 Problem with Voth ships
11-26-2013, 12:54 PM
A while back the devs released a patch that made it so any non-FED lockbox or Lobi-store ship could be given a name WITHOUT the "U.S.S." or NCC/NX prefix.

For some reason this isn't working with the new Voth ships. It doesn't make any sense for the Voth ships to be named U.S.S. Whatever or I.K.S. Whatever. I just want to be able to select nothing for the prefixes.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweistheworst View Post
A while back the devs released a patch that made it so any non-FED lockbox or Lobi-store ship could be given a name WITHOUT the "U.S.S." or NCC/NX prefix.

For some reason this isn't working with the new Voth ships. It doesn't make any sense for the Voth ships to be named U.S.S. Whatever or I.K.S. Whatever. I just want to be able to select nothing for the prefixes.
I'm having the same problem and so far my ticket has gone unanswered. I know it a bug cuz i have seen others without the USS prefix but i much rather have this UI bug that doesn't effect the ship itself then to have the cloak bug that cryptic did fix.

MY FLEET:http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=498091
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-28-2013, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstick606 View Post
I'm having the same problem and so far my ticket has gone unanswered. I know it a bug cuz i have seen others without the USS prefix but i much rather have this UI bug that doesn't effect the ship itself then to have the cloak bug that cryptic did fix.
The ship has no prefix if you unpack it, it gets it by renaming. According to the patchnotes, the patch on tribble fixes the prefix. So the issue should be solved by next week update.