Lt. Commander
# 91
02-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Parallax, the problem is we can't have people flaming up the forums, it doesn't do you any good (other than perhaps make you feel better for a short time), and it doesn't do either the target person or those watching the whole thing any good either.

Several times you were told that if you wanted to raise a complaint, there was a way in which you could do that, by speaking to someone who could look into the matter and make sure it was seen to. That's having your say, that's having something get done about it, and that's keeping the peace... especially when disrupting it is over something which is fairly trivial.

If that above paragraph makes you feel like we have a stifling environment, well I hope you find where you're looking for, but I don't doubt it will be a riot of a location. I still believe with just a bit of restraint your membership could have continued unabated... we've all gotta exercise a bit of self-restraint in our lives after all.

We have almost 8 years of fleet leadership and community under our belt. It's been a long and sometimes difficult road to travel, and while I will never say our fleet is perfect, as we always strive to improve, I am very proud and content with how we work. Thankfully so are the vast majority of our members, past and present.

I also want to iterate an important point to anyone else reading this. Parallax was not kicked from the fleet. We're not that unforgiving and we understand everyone is different. Obviously we all have to cohabit together and therefore fall under the same rules and regs, but at the same time we're here to help people get the best experience possible via the fleet. If that takes a little extra work for some people (and you know who you are), then so be it. We're willing to be patient and try a little harder sometimes.
But in any case, good luck in your new fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-20-2010, 05:47 AM
Gonna try and get on STO tonight for a bit. Currently at Lt. Level 6. Gonna see if I can get up to Lt.Cmndr. Hope to see a bunch of you on tonight (if I get on).
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Sorry team. Was late getting home last night and had too much stuff to do. Sorry, I couldn't get on.
Did anyone else have fun online last night?
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-22-2010, 11:34 AM
I certainly had fun, although at the moment my game has a tendency to start lagging after a few hours.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Haven't had much of a chance to get in, having not been well over the weekend, however I stand on the brink of reaching Captain... so I will certainly be hunting that rank down, post-haste!
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-24-2010, 05:44 AM
Things dfinitely slow down in my opinion once you reach Captain. Missions became considerably longer compared to Commander, and the skill points don't go up by a substantial amount which is disappointing. Not that I'm complaining though.
Lt. Commander
Greetings Brothers. On a sad note, one of our Fleet mates died in RL. His ingame name was Weed743. Our Fleet, the VKF is holding a memorial service for him this thursday 10pm GMT time on our Homeworld planet Vulcan. He lived in Austrialia, so adjust your time zones to this. We The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet would be honored to have you all come to this event.....

V'las Fleet Admiral Kuhr

Any further question you can PM me.
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-25-2010, 09:32 AM
That definitely calls for a sad yet happy occasion to celebrate his accomplishments. May he rest in peace.

If I'm online at that time, I'll be sure to come along.
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-26-2010, 08:32 AM
Sorry I didn't see this sooner Kuhr, I hope it went well. My condelences to his family, friends and fleet mates.
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Everyone got the recent update? I hear they made some changes to the Galaxy map?