Lt. Commander
# 1881
07-28-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm going to have to start searching for the Star Trek Potato Head figures. Gotta have them.
Lt. Commander
# 1882
07-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunzi View Post
Hi all

Iíve just recently (day before yesterday) applied to join your fleet. However I somehow managed to fluff up the application/registration process >.<

So while I wait for Hathaway to fix what I broke I thought Iíd post here

Seems like you guys are exactly what I'm looking for, casual yet professional. Also I'm liking the fact that Seeker is from Godís Country (Geordie or Makem though mate?).

I Played at launch for about a month but got really bored when everyone I played with left so i quit aswell. Read some reviews a few weeks back saying that the game has changed massively so I thought Iíd give it another look. Iím rather glad I did, it feels like a whole different game to the one I played over a year ago!

Anyway, enough ranting.

See you all in space!

Hi There! Are you still able to post on the forums or is it an account issue?

Bets of luck with your application and looking forward to getting to know you!

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 1883
07-28-2011, 11:03 AM
FIGHT! There's a big fight in the mess hall over at the UFP! ! ! ! Quick, click the banner below to see the action!

heh heh... That always get's 'em to run right over, and once they do, just like Hotel California, they never leave.
Lt. Commander
# 1884
07-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
Hi There! Are you still able to post on the forums or is it an account issue?

Bets of luck with your application and looking forward to getting to know you!

Grace
Thank you!

Its all sorted now, tunrs it was me being a moron and not putting {UFP} in front of my user name >.<

Looking forward to getting to making some friends here, you seem like a canny bunch
Lt. Commander
# 1885
07-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Thank you!

Its all sorted now, tunrs it was me being a moron and not putting {UFP} in front of my user name >.<

Looking forward to getting to making some friends here, you seem like a canny bunch
That will get you every time! Glad you figured it out.
Lt. Commander
# 1886
07-28-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
That will get you every time! Glad you figured it out.
I didn't, Hathaway told me
Lt. Commander
# 1887
07-28-2011, 01:39 PM
If you're serious about Star Trek, we seriously want you to consider the UFP! Click the banner below, and tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 1888
07-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Thank you!

Yeah that stumped me too! I can't remember now if I figured it out or if someone told me!

Grace
Lt. Commander
# 1889
07-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Thank you!

Hehe, you're not the first, and probably won't be the last. We've just implemented a new feature in the application process which will make this clearer to new members... at least those who check their emails.
Lt. Commander
# 1890
07-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Well, you can't play the game right now since it's down for maintenance, so you may as well visit us over at the UFP! Just click the banner below.