Lt. Commander
# 2111
08-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Good day UFP readers.. Another week has started. Yes its MONDAY ...Sorry ! The UFP has its job as well to make sure its members are having a good time..Please visit the web site for more information about the UFP..Follow my signature...
Lt. Commander
# 2112
08-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Are you the biggest, the baddest, the most awesome captain in all of Star Trek Online? In that case, you need to be signed up for STOMANIA I: NO HOLDS BARRED!, a bracketed tournament developed to see just who is the best of the best. This tournament is for both Federation and Klingon captains, but it's ONLY open to UFP members. So what are you waiting for. Join today by clicking my banner below.
Lt. Commander
# 2113
08-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
Are you the biggest, the baddest, the most awesome captain in all of Star Trek Online? In that case, you need to be signed up for STOMANIA I: NO HOLDS BARRED!, a bracketed tournament developed to see just who is the best of the best. This tournament is for both Federation and Klingon captains, but it's ONLY open to UFP members. So what are you waiting for. Join today by clicking my banner below.

I 2nd that..Were also looking to new members that are having a hard time doing STF runs..UFP has an experienced STAFF to help all new members thru these runs. Unlike others we are very patient during these runs and will get you thru them in good times..

Side note: We offer FED and KDF STF runs when available..
Lt. Commander
# 2114
08-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Heck, I still have two characters who need the STFs! I want the Borg gear!
Lt. Commander
# 2115
08-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I can't wait for our Borg Invasion Event.
Lt. Commander
# 2116
08-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Quote:

Be willing to help you out.."Seek your feelings out, Look to the good side Luke"..
Lt. Commander
# 2117
08-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Silynn is your man and sounds like Mugato is too both in your timezone! Get cracking!
Lt. Commander
# 2118
08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
Silynn is your man and sounds like Mugato is too both in your timezone! Get cracking!
Central time US ..I work nites and play my days..perfect for the UK chaps and some US players too..
Lt. Commander
# 2119
08-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmugato View Post
Central time US ..I work nites and play my days..perfect for the UK chaps and some US players too..
We're really missing an EU based STF expert to run STF's. Gripen kinda covers ad hoc but I don't think admin and Gripen go hand in hand with one another!!

I like to run my KDF STF's on Sundays at about 5-9pm UFP so both EU and US based can get in on the action.
Lt. Commander
# 2120
08-22-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
We're really missing an EU based STF expert to run STF's. Gripen kinda covers ad hoc but I don't think admin and Gripen go hand in hand with one another!!

I like to run my KDF STF's on Sundays at about 5-9pm UFP so both EU and US based can get in on the action.
Speaking of which, do you know that {UFP} is currently looking for more Event Officers....No?
Well that is because only members can see the jobs section of the forums :p

Join today and help be a part of the great team that help run the fleet.