Lt. Commander
# 2121
08-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Lol! Well played, Dodgers. I'm thinking of maybe going for that.
Lt. Commander
# 2122
08-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Be great to have another event officer on board
Lt. Commander
# 2123
08-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
We're really missing an EU based STF expert to run STF's. Gripen kinda covers ad hoc but I don't think admin and Gripen go hand in hand with one another!!

I like to run my KDF STF's on Sundays at about 5-9pm UFP so both EU and US based can get in on the action.
Been working on some apps within the SFO areas to help out and waiting for the final ok from the higher ups. Once that, I'll be running UFP STF missions on a regular basis for all UK and Europeans. Also be willing to help out on the Klingon side as needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP_Dodgers View Post
Speaking of which, do you know that {UFP} is currently looking for more Event Officers....No?
Well that is because only members can see the jobs section of the forums :p

Join today and help be a part of the great team that help run the fleet.
Done that and awaiting the go word from Mr. Seeker and crew.

UFP is good to go with fellow members helping were help is needed..
Lt. Commander
# 2124
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Finally hit RA!!

I have a quick question though, with regards to ship names. You can't have to ships with the same name. When I first started playing, I didn't know this so I went ahead and called my ship 'Endeavour', thinking I could use the name throughout the game.

If I wanted to rename my current ship to 'Endeavour', would getting rid of the other ship allow me to do that?
Lt. Commander
# 2125
08-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
Finally hit RA!!

I have a quick question though, with regards to ship names. You can't have to ships with the same name. When I first started playing, I didn't know this so I went ahead and called my ship 'Endeavour', thinking I could use the name throughout the game.

If I wanted to rename my current ship to 'Endeavour', would getting rid of the other ship allow me to do that?
You could just rename your old ship to something else.
Lt. Commander
# 2126
08-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Admittedly that thought had never occured to me. xD
You only get one free rename per ship though, If I remember correctly.
I'll look in game tomorrow to check.
Lt. Commander
# 2127
08-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Lieutenant Porter is now reported missing. He has not been seen since entering the EPS conduits on Deck 15. Please report any sighting to security as we conduct a search for him.
Lt. Commander
# 2128
08-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathaway View Post
Lieutenant Porter is now reported missing. He has not been seen since entering the EPS conduits on Deck 15. Please report any sighting to security as we conduct a search for him.
I told him not to go in there. He was never good with directions. Heck, he usually got lost going to the head/latrine/bathroom/loo/toilet or whatever it is you call it.
Lt. Commander
# 2129
08-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
Lol! Well played, Dodgers. I'm thinking of maybe going for that.
You should!! We can share out the events and ensure that there is plenty of variety for all!
Lt. Commander
# 2130
08-23-2011, 02:18 AM
Well, that worked Sharp. Thankyou. On a side note, I'd forgotten about the restrictions with the registry number.

Grace, the only reason I hesitate is because I know that I suffer hugely from procrastination.