Lt. Commander
# 2721
11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomroseuk View Post
Speaking of, could someone produce for me a signature for STO forums.

Cheers

Tom
Yes. Just PM Hathaway on the UFP forums. He'll take care of it in a few days.
Lt. Commander
# 2722
11-03-2011, 12:21 PM
What part of F2P Tribble are you most looking forward to seeing on holodeck? The least?
Lt. Commander
# 2723
11-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Doff system I guess.

G x
Lt. Commander
# 2724
11-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Doff's definately/ looking forward to this

All this dilithium spending I hope they change there mind on some of that
Lt. Commander
# 2725
11-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Ok now what?

My tribble fun is over I think

My Klingon is at 51 and my fed is 31. that gets me the dilithium rewards.

Is there any reason to get my fed to 51 or do I go back to Holodeck?
Lt. Commander
# 2726
11-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Extra ship slot?
Lt. Commander
# 2727
11-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamb
Ok now what?

My tribble fun is over I think

My Klingon is at 51 and my fed is 31. that gets me the dilithium rewards.

Is there any reason to get my fed to 51 or do I go back to Holodeck?
Look at this..Its more than meets the eye !

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674

The announced awards are:
Federation Rewards
One free unique Tribble for getting a new Federation character up to level 6, or for gaining at least one level on any transferred Federation or Klingon character. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on your account.
One free 8 Hour XP Boost C-Store Item for getting at least one Federation character to level 11 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Federation character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Federation character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). These are available for all characters on the account.

Klingon Rewards
One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Klingon character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Klingon character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). The title will be different from the one for Federation play. These are available for all characters on the account.
Duty Officer Rewards
One unique blue quality Duty Officer for completing at least one tier 1 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.
One unique purple quality Duty Officer for completing at least one tier 2 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.
One unique purple quality Duty Officer with a unique ability not available anywhere else in the game for completing at least one tier 3 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.

Who and what are better than a MACO..?

While its
Lt. Commander
# 2728
11-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmugato View Post
Look at this..Its more than meets the eye !

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/2674

The announced awards are:
Federation Rewards
One free unique Tribble for getting a new Federation character up to level 6, or for gaining at least one level on any transferred Federation or Klingon character. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on your account.
One free 8 Hour XP Boost C-Store Item for getting at least one Federation character to level 11 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Federation character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Federation character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). These are available for all characters on the account.

Klingon Rewards
One free chunk of 80,000 Refined Dilithium for getting at least one Klingon character to level 31 (does not count transferred characters). This can be claimed by one character on the account.
An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Klingon character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). The title will be different from the one for Federation play. These are available for all characters on the account.
Duty Officer Rewards
One unique blue quality Duty Officer for completing at least one tier 1 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.
One unique purple quality Duty Officer for completing at least one tier 2 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.
One unique purple quality Duty Officer with a unique ability not available anywhere else in the game for completing at least one tier 3 commendation in the Duty Officer system. This is a unique, bound item that can be claimed on every character on the account.

Who and what are better than a MACO..?

While its
And not to mention the DOFF rewards:

Duty Officer Rewards

Lt. Commander
# 2729
11-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde7
Extra ship slot?
Is that drool on the corner of your lip, Grace?
Lt. Commander
# 2730
11-04-2011, 09:05 AM
I gotta get the special purple Doff!!!!