Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2961
01-12-2012, 02:51 PM
The new "paint job" looks awesome. Now let's see what they can do to the game!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2962
01-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
The new "paint job" looks awesome. Now let's see what they can do to the game!
Indeed, much better than the original theme. The old website design was antiquated by 2008's standards when the forums first launched, lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2963
01-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
Indeed, much better than the original theme. The old website design was antiquated by 2008's standards when the forums first launched, lol.
Don't you just like technology..within ten minutes this post will be so yesterdays news like a sega genesis or Atari 2600..I just love the continueous changes of STO...unlike that other yucky Star something game,this web site has there s*** together..STO for the win !!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2964
01-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Full throttle F2P is just around the corner. Be prepared by being a part of the top fleet in STO- the {UFP}.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2965
01-13-2012, 08:55 AM
We're nearly done our "Welcome Back" week of events for return subscribers. It all ends tomorrow with our famous "Fleet Day" and accompanying conga lines and other shenanigans. Visit http://f2p.ufplanets.com for more details!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2966
01-13-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
We're nearly done our "Welcome Back" week of events for return subscribers. It all ends tomorrow with our famous "Fleet Day" and accompanying conga lines and other shenanigans. Visit http://f2p.ufplanets.com for more details!
Ok..so ..all I have to do is CLICK that link you provided and I can join the conga line ?




Who and

what is
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2967
01-13-2012, 12:54 PM
About time we did another congo line! I hope we plan on getting a new fleet picture for the site too!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2968
01-13-2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
About time we did another congo line! I hope we plan on getting a new fleet picture for the site too!
I second that. We a new fleet pic. Hmm?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2969
01-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Good weekend STO..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2970
01-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Is the fleet still using this thread for STO signature requests?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 AM.