Lt. Commander
# 3121
02-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard2010 View Post
Good fleet.Time to go do more stfs now

* faints... Wow Picard you finally arrived to the STO forums. Now, if we get you visit more offen. Nice to see you.
Lt. Commander
# 3122
02-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
DO NOT JOIN THIS FLEET! ! ! ! ! !
  • Unless you are looking for a fleet which caters to every Star Trek game there is
  • Unless you want to be a part of a fleet which is always growing and evolving
  • Unless you believe members should be allowed to play in whatever style they choose
  • Unless you want a fleet which is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
  • Unless you are looking for a worldwide fleet with members in just about every Time Zone
  • Unless you want to be a part of one of the largest and most successful fleets in the game
  • Unless you want to be a part of a fleet which is moving toward it's tenth year in existence at Warp 10+

I think you get the picture..... so what are you waiting for?
For a minute there, I thought you had lost your mind!
Lt. Commander
# 3123
02-15-2012, 12:46 PM
I think there are a lot of people who wonder if I had anything to lose in that regard!
Lt. Commander
# 3124
02-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Well you could join the Borg and be part of the collective mind!
Lt. Commander
# 3125
02-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JunWatarase
Well you could join the Borg and be part of the collective mind!
Hmm, all Borg and Horta pets are welcomed to the UFP. We do not discriminate.
Lt. Commander
# 3126
02-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Well, I've been that route. During the Borg Invasion event, the UFP was taken over and I was assimilated. While a member of the Collective, they went from saying, "We are the Borg. Prepare for assimilation. Resistance is futile!" to "We're the goll-danged Borg, buddy roe. Prepare fer some 'sim'latin'. Here, hold my beer and watch this! Know what I mean?"
Lt. Commander
# 3127
02-16-2012, 07:15 AM
You want to know?

Don't you?

It's Killing you is it not?

WHAT the TARG is

a
Lt. Commander
# 3128
02-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Will you be buying the DS9 Bundle? Inquiring minds want to know....
Lt. Commander
# 3129
02-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Starfleet Command"

Federation F.S.O.G Unit

The Federation have had these special units for centuries and they have been known as the
"MACO"

These brave warriors known as MACO have battled enemies thru-out the known universe and protected the Federation against all enemies foreign to Federation sector of space.

With the "Joint Operations Pac" and a treaty with the {UFP} United Federation of Planets and the
HOUSE of KULAR, these sworn enemies ,can work together for a common goal. To protect from INVASION from the BORG and other invading threats within the known Universe !

For months, these two factions have been side by side in STF encounters. Klingons and Federation MUST learn to work together as a F.S.O.G. Unit. For training purposes PVP,PVE will be as that..trainning. Some Joint missions will be announced within the FSOG threads.

All Federation units interested in joining this combined unit of Human and Klingon, please report to {UFP}Mugato. He is running the Special UNIT known as F.S.O.G. a JOINT Operations unit for Klingons and Federation.

We are looking for MORE level 45-50 ranked Federation to join up and be part of the UFP's greatest STF unit within the STO gaming arena.

The sign up is in the link. Just follow the directions and submit an application if interested

Thank you..

More information, Please click the link here, F.S.O.G. INFORMATION

or click

this
Lt. Commander
# 3130
02-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMaverick View Post
Will you be buying the DS9 Bundle? Inquiring minds want to know....
Reluctantly, yes. I want that Admirals uniform so bad.