Klingons strong

Equals

"THE GREAT HOUSE of KULAR"

Join today and be a Great Warrior.

Click the sig to see how,
Lt. Commander
# 3222
03-15-2012, 06:27 AM
Can't wait to take the captain's chair in my new Odyssey today. It's going to be a looong day at work since I am so anxious to get off!
Lt. Commander
# 3223
03-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi!

I am interested in your organization. I am unfortunately at work and can only surf the net on my phone. I am looking forward to some STO this evening and I will definitely be looking into the application process. Just wanted to stop and say hello. Hope to be in contact with you all soon!

Thanks
Jo
Lt. Commander
# 3224
03-15-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDobbs View Post
Hi!

I am interested in your organization. I am unfortunately at work and can only surf the net on my phone. I am looking forward to some STO this evening and I will definitely be looking into the application process. Just wanted to stop and say hello. Hope to be in contact with you all soon!

Thanks
Jo
Welcome to the UFP STO recruitment threads. To venture more to the UFP, please click on my signature and look for the JOIN button. It should be pretty easy from there on.

Have a nice Day !
Lt. Commander
# 3225
03-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Just a friendly message to remind all forum visitors that the {UFP} is still recruiting members.

I have been a member of the fleet for about 8 years now, the fleet has a total history of around 9 years! We are probably (don't quote me on this) the longest running fleet dedicated to star trek gaming. This does not mean that we do not play other games, in fact we have many members who regularly meet to play such games as Mass Effect 3, SWTOR and a rather large gathering (including 2 servers) for MINECRAFT!

We cater for those hard core gamers around the world, and for those who just want to play casually, and even for those who just want to talk trek (or anything else for that matter)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the fleet, and i would like to invite you to come and visit us, don't be afraid to say hello (we don't bite!), you can find the links to the website below:-

Forums: forum.ufplanets.com

Apply to Join: join.ufplanets.com

FAQ: faq.ufplanets.com

I look forward to seeing you around!
Lt. Commander
# 3226
03-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Whats that? Pvp tonight you say? An oppertunity for us shiney Fed folks to show up our stinky Klingon cousins?

Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 3227
03-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Oooh Mugato! I like the addition of the crossed swords.
Lt. Commander
# 3228
03-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Ran an all-cruiser STF last night.... Yep, most of them were Odyssey class! Will this ship take over STO? You tell me?!?!?
Lt. Commander
# 3229
03-16-2012, 09:11 PM
I kinda wanna try the new Ody but just gonna stick with my Big Bad Galor cause that's just how i roll ya know!!! lol

9yr's come on most fleet's in-game today are only 9 week's old so what's that tell ya {UFP} maybe not the oldest but by far the Best, the Brightest, and of coruse the most bad as i was saying all are welcome in the great {UFP} family!!!

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3230
03-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Are you tired of playin STO all alone well click Stormy's SIG to get the info to join the Greatest Fleet ever!!!

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!