Career Officer
# 3691
07-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misternopar View Post
We've hit the maximum number of characters possible in our main Federation Fleet (UFP)
We've got 500 active players. That's players, not characters!

An entire battalion! Ooah!

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
# 3692
07-30-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post

Aye, and an even bigger one if you count our HUGE alt fleet.

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Lt. Commander
# 3693
07-31-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post

Aye what a great priviliege to be part of such a large and active fleet full of so many helpful and polite player's!! Why not become a part of it to!! Just click on this web adress to join!!

http://ufplanets.com/index.php?pageid=apply

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!
Career Officer
# 3694
07-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Does your fleet have cookies? How about pie? That's awesome! Ours has a starbase! Now which one will get the job done when the Romulans attack? Join today and leave the "cheese" to the "other fleets."
Survivor of Romulus
# 3695
07-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormymav View Post
Does your fleet have cookies? How about pie? That's awesome! Ours has a starbase! Now which one will get the job done when the Romulans attack? Join today and leave the "cheese" to the "other fleets."
But I like Cookies, can we have cookies in our starbase. Pretty Please.

Join the UFP, a great bunch of guys 'n' gals that really know what a fleet and team work are about.
Lt. Commander
# 3696
07-31-2012, 04:05 PM
YES WE MUST HAVE COOKIE'S!! I agree Wixiban!! O O Ohh I got it We can Hire a Girl Scout to sell them on the Starbase Full time!!

This is Chief Petty Officer Mister-Mopar sending out this message to all in Ship's in range to join this great Fleet!! We have STF event's on Mondays, Wedensday's, Thursday's, Friday PvP, STF Sunday which we always have 6-7 groups of 5 fleet member's lead by our Fleet highly trained F.S.O.G Member's we train non-stop to be the most elite STF group in all of STO and I belive we are I've been in many fleet's in my 7xx day's of STO and this Fleet top's them all!!!

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!

Last edited by misternopar; 07-31-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3697
07-31-2012, 04:37 PM
The August 2012 Roll Call is now OPEN! If you're a member who's reading this thread, be sure to sign before it closes on August 8.

Click here to sign.

For potential members who are unaware of what Roll Call is: signing the roll call is the only minimum activity requirement in order to retain your membership in the fleet. It's quick and easy (takes less than a minute to complete), and it only needs to be done once at the beginning of each month. It allows us to filter out inactive members so we can keep an accurate head count of who is still with us. We send out a ton of reminders both in-game and out of game to make sure no-one forgets.
Career Officer
# 3698
08-01-2012, 07:25 AM
It's a new month.... how's your starbase progressing? The {UFP} is moving right along. Find out more by clicking my siggy.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3699
08-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Check out the UFP......

A great place to be....

FSOG Forever!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.UFPLANETS.COM
[=/\= ================= =/\=]
Asset Steven Kenter
Section 31 - Beta Squad
Current Mission: [Classified]
Current Location: [Classified]
Lt. Commander
# 3700
08-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Anyone willing to make a nice sig for me?
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound