Rihannsu
# 4111
04-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Looking for a good home to get setup in before the expansion comes out? Look no further!
Empire Veteran
# 4112
04-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Are you looking for a home to settle in before The Legacy of Romulus?

Are you looking for a fleet were you can play along side other players always willing to help you out?

You looking for a fleet that runs alot of event?

If your answer to these 3 questions is Yes, Don't hesitate any longer and go to
http://join.ufplanets.com/ and join today!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4113
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Are you a Federation officer looking for a new posting?

A Klingon Warrior looking for worthy adversaries?

Or maybe a potential Romulan ally?

Whether your ship bares the famed U.S.S. registry of the noble Starfleet, an I.K.S of the honorable Klingon Empire or the I.R.W of the former Romulan Empire you will find a home here amongst the UFP.

So set a course for http://join.ufplanets.com/ and open a hailing frequency.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4114
04-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Whats that? It's Friday Night PVP tonight? You can sign up now and be ready to join in this evening!

I'd tell you who to aim for... but it'll become pretty evident pretty quick

Survivor of Romulus
# 4115
04-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Aim for Kains (Don't worry he likes getting shot at so I've been told)
Rihannsu
# 4116
04-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Bump!

/10char
Starfleet Veteran
# 4117
04-06-2013, 04:30 AM
You can aim for me all you want... wont help you at all. Moose classes were one course I paid attention to in the Academy!

Survivor of Romulus
# 4118
04-06-2013, 04:34 AM
Hi guys.

I was looking for a nice fleet to call home for my human sci.officer that I'm leveling atm and I will also be joining the Romulan Republic as of May 21st. I checked you out on these forums, also visited your website and it seems you have a nice Trek community formed.

So, I'm interested in joining your fleet here in STO and was wondering how do I go about it? Do I fill the application on your website first and wait for approval, or is there someone from the {UFP} fleet that I can contact in game for joining and do that simultaneously with filling the application on the site?

Cheers!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 4119
04-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Hi guys.

I was looking for a nice fleet to call home for my human sci.officer that I'm leveling atm and I will also be joining the Romulan Republic as of May 21st. I checked you out on these forums, also visited your website and it seems you have a nice Trek community formed.

So, I'm interested in joining your fleet here in STO and was wondering how do I go about it? Do I fill the application on your website first and wait for approval, or is there someone from the {UFP} fleet that I can contact in game for joining and do that simultaneously with filling the application on the site?

Cheers!
Greetings Shpoks,

I see that your a member of Ferasan Shadow Force (Your signature), unfortunately we don't allow multi-clanning in regards to Trek, If this isn't an issue and you still want to join the UFP just head to this link or simply click my signature below and submit an application to join

I hope this helps and if you have any questions feel free to ask,
{UFP}Torinth.

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4120
04-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Had a splendid time at STF Sunday with my new Ambassador class! Look forward to the next!