Career Officer
# 4321
08-07-2013, 07:11 AM
One week until the sign-ups for Star Trek Meridian open, the new SRP by Starfleet Harriers.

If you'd like to know more then click on the signature below!

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Career Officer
# 4322
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
The weekend is fast approaching! As always it will be a busy weekend in the {UFP}. This weekend we have...

Saturday
1) A fleet marks event for our 2nd and 3rd fleets. It should be a good time to get know your fellow fleet mates, and do some good for the fleet at the same time!.

2) Mirror Universe PVP. Dust off your Mirror ships and get those weapon banks fired up! This PvP event will only use Mirror Universe ships! This includes the Timeships and Warbirds.

Sunday

1) STF Sunday. A great day to get STFs done if you couldn't make it on the Wednesday or just want to get additional Omega Marks. If you're new to STFs, you will get the chance to learn them with ESF members and fleet mates. This event is Elite Strike Force sponsored!

If you would like to know more please vist us. Or Board the shuttle to our starbase.

See you all in game!
Career Officer
# 4323
08-09-2013, 10:45 AM
RPG-X! Wonderful fun using Star Trek Elite Force. What, you don't have Elite Force anymore?

Well, UFP members can download it for free!

Besides RPG-X, we have highly active STO fleets!
Career Officer
# 4324
08-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silynn1 View Post
RPG-X! Wonderful fun using Star Trek Elite Force. What, you don't have Elite Force anymore?

Well, UFP members can download it for free!

Besides RPG-X, we have highly active STO fleets!
Indeed! and those are just some of the many reasons why people interested should definitely give {UFP} a whirl, what's the worst that could happen?

Career Officer
# 4325
08-10-2013, 01:28 PM
I'm certainly looking forward to the new RPG-X SRP.

Don't get me wrong I love STO but it is great to get to play other Star Trek titles with the same group of people and yeah it really helps that every member gets RPG-X for free as we don't have to worry about people not being able to take part as they don't have the game.
Career Officer
# 4326
08-10-2013, 06:20 PM
RPG-X is one thing I have not taken advantage of as of yet. I may have to put it on my list of things to actually give a go.
Career Officer
# 4327
08-11-2013, 10:32 AM
and for those who haven't yet ventured into RPG-X we run introduction events every 2 months so that you'll be able to get fully set-up for any Harriers RPG-X event .

Career Officer
# 4328
08-13-2013, 10:57 AM
RP, STFs, PVP, or just plain fun.
The United Federation of Planets. Has it all. If you just want to have fun, and be a member of a large community of players from 40 countries from around the world, please come pay us a visit!
Career Officer
# 4329
08-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Always enjoyable and having fun playing with this group from the beginning, even better being a Romulan.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91945890000&dateline=  1376449598
Lifeforms.... you precious little lifeforms.... where are you?? I just love scanning for lifeforms..
Revenge is a dish best served cold... it's very cold in space..
Career Officer
# 4330
08-15-2013, 06:21 AM
The weekend is on its way! Its time for this weeks installment of "Weekend fun in the UFP"

There is a never a lack of fun things to do in the UFP, this weekend will be no exception. Here is a look at what is cooking.

Saturday

1) Retro PVP In the same vein as the classic era-themed PvP events, Retro PvP is a PvP event that uses all ships born before the Excelsior!

Please be sure to have one of the following Tier 1 ships to participate. It is preferable to use time-appropriate weaponry (blue phasers and quantums, usually,) but not at all required.

2) Joint Strike Assault Joint Strike Assault event will be running Fleet Marks missions from one of the fleet based missions, 'Starbase Fleet Defense', 'Starbase Incursion', 'Starbase Blockade' and 'Fleet Alert'. Depending on time we'll go through Fleet Marks missions to gain marks for Fleet gear. All factions welcomed for a joint strike mission.

Sunday

1)STF Sunday. A great day to get STFs done if you couldn't make it on the Wednesday or just want to get additional Omega Marks. If you're new to STFs, you will get the chance to learn them with ESF members and fleet mates. This event is Elite Strike Force sponsored!

Its always a good time around the UFP. If you are interested in these, or our other exciting events please come visit us!