Career Officer
# 4351
08-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Ended up buying a Fleet Excelsior as well as the Fleet Galaxy I got the other day. So nice having top tier facilities, she's loaded with shiny fleet gear and been able to spend most of the day fine tuning her since its been near constant UFP STF runs!
Lt. Commander
# 4352
08-31-2013, 04:58 PM
As a relatively new member of the {UFP}, I've yet to get around to obtaining a fleet ship, but the freedom of choice that comes with joining a veteran fleet such as the {UFP} is merely one of many benefits enjoyed by its members. Also, all of the members I've had the pleasure to talk with have been both polite and courteous. All of what I've said could of course come across as hollow 'propaganda', but take my word for it; join up and get to know the members of this fleet and like me, you'll feel right at home!

(If you do join and feel the need to chat with someone else who is learning the ropes, just drop me a message!)
Lt. Commander
# 4353
09-01-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
Ended up buying a Fleet Excelsior as well as the Fleet Galaxy I got the other day. So nice having top tier facilities, she's loaded with shiny fleet gear and been able to spend most of the day fine tuning her since its been near constant UFP STF runs!
How do you run yours ? I have two threat scaling science consoles and the sauser sep in the three sci slots. I also have the borg weapon set on it and the zero point modual with romulan hyper torp. The other 5 weapon slots are fleet phasers.
I have a mostly human bridge crew bar my two borg for the bonus hull regen and I think ive got some hull regens in the engineering console slots too. I put the adapted maco kit on this ship. So with the extra hull regen from consoles, crew and the shields boosts from the adp maco kit and borg weapon set make it very resilient.
Skills wise I have repulsors for point defence and two rsf. Then just some hull healing stuff and tactical team again only as it rotates the shields. Cant remember the size of the shilds but due to the buffs I have and the rsf it dont really matter. The hulls hitpoints are chasing 70, 000 so It takes a beating. I only fly it for fun as its my fav ship in sto and most of the jobs its good at can be done better by other ships. Ill paste in the exact specs of my ship including boffs and doffs and my traits and skills if you care enough to want them.
Is there anything I could do to make it more fun to fly?? Its not to much of a serious question as I spend most my time just looking at the ship and moving it to diff locations for screen shots lol ok not lol im sad I know :-( love it though.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.
Career Officer
# 4354
09-02-2013, 12:04 PM
I've gone a pretty much purely tank route with it. With the benefits of the Elite Fleet gear its got extra hull HP and regen it also turns ok for a Galaxy. There are probably lots of better builds out there but I find even after drawing lots of aggro it still tanks great.

1x Dual Beam Phaser
2x Phaser Array
1x Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo

3x Phaser Array
1x Quantum Torpedo

Elite Fleet Fermion Deflector
Elite Fleet Efficient Combat Impulse Engines
Overcharged Warp Core (need to get more fleet credits to upgrade this)
Elite Fleet Adapted Coveriant Shield

2x Enhanced RCS Accelerator
Enhanced Neutronium Alloy
2x SIF Generator

Field Generator
Shield Emitter Amplifier
Saucer Seperation

2x Phaser Relay
Rihannsu
# 4355
09-03-2013, 12:45 AM
We unlocked our Elite hangar pets today! At our current estimates, we are just under a month from finishing all aspects of our Main fleet's starbase! Now is the perfect time to join!

www.ufplanets.com
Career Officer
# 4356
09-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Always nice to be ticking off the milestones. One of the best things about operating multiple fleets is the fact that since we keep developing new starbases there are always plenty of opportunities to earn fleet credits.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4357
09-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Greetings, and unless I am sorely mistaken, I will be your new 12th Fleet Ambassador, for the UPF. I look forward to meeting you all, on the forums, TS and in game, as much as I can alot time for.

Jolan Tru. =^^=
Survivor of Romulus
# 4358
09-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Hello Aleaic, well met. Look forward to meeting you also.

Jolan Tru from the UFP Imperial Guard!
Career Officer
# 4359
09-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleaic View Post
Greetings, and unless I am sorely mistaken, I will be your new 12th Fleet Ambassador, for the UPF. I look forward to meeting you all, on the forums, TS and in game, as much as I can alot time for.

Jolan Tru. =^^=
Hi Aleaic. Make sure to speak to Collier or Ben Hurley on our forums and they can arrange your forum access for you.
Career Officer
# 4360
09-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Loads of Federation events this weekend. Make sure you don't miss out!

Marked Mirrors
Tonight Federation aligned characters will get the chance to battle the forces of the Mirror Universe and earn lots of shiny fleet marks.

Friday PvP
The clue really is in the title for this one, every Friday plays host to PvP events and this one is no different.

Melee-a-thon 2
Bring your Federation aligned characters and their Bat'leths, Lirpas and Swords to these themed melee PvP events this Saturday.

Joint Strike Assault - Part 4
The Dominion have returned and their target is none other than Earth itself, can you hold the line or will the Federation fall on your watch? Part 4 of the exciting episodic Joint Strike Assault series is this Saturday.

STF Sunday
Sundays are STF Sundays! Hosted STF runs throughout the day.

Joint Fleet Event with 2nd Fleet
This Sunday we're hosting a joint wargames event with 2nd Fleet.

Late night STFs
The sun might go down but the STFs keep going all through the night.