Lieutenant
# 4371
09-06-2013, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
I hope you are able to make the Melee PvP event but if not don't worry there are plenty of events this weekend and don't forget if you want you can always apply to be an Events Officer yourself, I think you just need to host an average of one event a week.
Exactly what i just did, want to get involved and the Away Team Leader position/Events Office looks like a lot of fun! Another reason why im glad i joined.......a well organised event calendar!!
Career Officer
# 4372
09-06-2013, 07:20 AM
We have such shiny Science T5 toys now...

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
# 4373
09-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by survivorofremus View Post
Exactly what i just did, want to get involved and the Away Team Leader position/Events Office looks like a lot of fun! Another reason why im glad i joined.......a well organised event calendar!!
Good luck with the job application! We can never have too many hosted events!
Career Officer
# 4374
09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Good luck with the job application! We can never have too many hosted events!
Well we could :p but it's the thought that counts I guess

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Captain
# 4375
09-07-2013, 12:46 AM
After doing some general shenanigans with members of this fleet yesterday, I can say they are a great bunch of people and you should look them up

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Ensign
# 4376
09-07-2013, 12:52 AM
Someone mentioned to me that a gm is calling white players in the game crackers. any truth to this.
Career Officer
# 4377
09-07-2013, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askell400 View Post
Someone mentioned to me that a gm is calling white players in the game crackers. any truth to this.
A gm for STO? or what? you may need to refine your question a little to make more sense with it being related to the UFP.

Career Officer
# 4378
09-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Someone mentioned to me that a gm is calling white players in the game ********. any truth to this.
I think that would be a question best directed to Cryptic themselves although it is flattering that when having a question about the Cryptic GMs you thought to ask us.
Career Officer
# 4379
09-07-2013, 09:48 AM
The next Fleet Meeting and UFPAC (United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony) have been announced! The Fleet Meeting will take place on Friday the 27th of September 2013 and the UFPAC will take place on the 28th of September 2013.

More details can be found HERE!

Whether you are an old or new member you won't want to miss either.

Whilst we do have a range of ways for all members to influence the running of our community Fleet Meetings provide a great opportunity to learn more about the day to day behind the scenes running of our organisation and to ask questions and give feedback directly to those that dedicate their free time to keeping things running and building for the future!

The UFPAC has come a long way from its humble routes many years ago on MSN messenger and is now an exciting audio/visual extravaganza but regardless of the progress in terms of the presentation it's goal is still the same, to bring together the entire community so that they can acknowledge, reward and share in the successes of the membership. Don't miss it!
Career Officer
# 4380
09-07-2013, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Quote:
The next Fleet Meeting and UFPAC (United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony) have been announced! The Fleet Meeting will take place on Friday the 27th of September 2013 and the UFPAC will take place on the 28th of September 2013.

More details can be found HERE!

Whether you are an old or new member you won't want to miss either.

Whilst we do have a range of ways for all members to influence the running of our community Fleet Meetings provide a great opportunity to learn more about the day to day behind the scenes running of our organisation and to ask questions and give feedback directly to those that dedicate their free time to keeping things running and building for the future!

The UFPAC has come a long way from its humble routes many years ago on MSN messenger and is now an exciting audio/visual extravaganza but regardless of the progress in terms of the presentation it's goal is still the same, to bring together the entire community so that they can acknowledge, reward and share in the successes of the membership. Don't miss it!
Indeed! crossing my fingers for that third pip however the evening itself will be quite the delight either way.