Career Officer
# 4391
09-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arketipicos View Post
Hello, i represent a group of 40 players in all Latin America.
Wanna make contact in game with you people...

This is our First Contact like a group.

Hope find open minds over here...

Our main link:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=848721
Greetings,

If you're wanting to make contact with our community i'd suggest taking a visit to our actual site and making a post within our Open Embassy forum.

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Career Officer
# 4392
09-12-2013, 02:42 PM
The weekend is nearly upon us so here is a quick summary of the best events for this weekend.

Friday PvP
Do you like PvP? Do you like Fridays? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions there is a very high probability that you will love Friday PvP! Despite retaining the exact same amount of Friday...-ness? Friday PvP now features even more PvP...-ness! So bring your Federation, Klingon and Romulan characters and PvP... on Friday!

New Romulus Task Force
As the Romulan people struggle to build a new home and forge a new future they can rely on the Federation for support. Will you join the task force and help to get the Romulans back on their feet in their hour of need?

Joint Strike Assault - Part V
The Breen have grown bolder and have begun to make incursions in to allied space. Starfleet is mobilising a task force to determine the extent of the Breen threat and to protect the interests of the Federation and its allies.

STF Sunday
Sunday is STF day! This Sunday the ESF will be assisting members through STFs so if you need to work on your Borg Reputation or just love destroying drones make sure not to miss it!

See you... out there!
Career Officer
# 4393
09-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
The weekend is nearly upon us so here is a quick summary of the best events for this weekend.
Not to mention numerous events outside of STO, for those of our members who want just a little bit more

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Lt. Commander
# 4394
09-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I became a full member of the {UFP} this week and I got my Fleet Assault Cruiser Refit yesterday I'm having a good week so far!
Career Officer
# 4395
09-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentarii View Post
I became a full member of the {UFP} this week and I got my Fleet Assault Cruiser Refit yesterday I'm having a good week so far!
Glad you are enjoying yourself so far!

The fleet ships certainly are great to have, have you got her kitted out with all the lovely elite fleet gear yet or is she a work in progress?
Career Officer
# 4396
09-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Remember that Hearts and Minds is available again!

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
# 4397
09-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
Remember that Hearts and Minds is available again!
Yep it's Friday the 13th again. It's quite a quick mission, well worth it for the reward of a blue DOFF and it's a good little story.
Lt. Commander
# 4398
09-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Glad you are enjoying yourself so far!

The fleet ships certainly are great to have, have you got her kitted out with all the lovely elite fleet gear yet or is she a work in progress?
Thanks Chris
She's still a work in progress, but she has got a couple of pieces of fleet gear on her already. It won't be long until she's fully decked out
Career Officer
# 4399
09-14-2013, 04:52 AM
The Fleet Assault Cruiser is the one canon Fleet cruiser I haven't tried yet, got all the others on my Main Engineer. How are you finding it so far?
Lt. Commander
# 4400
09-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
The Fleet Assault Cruiser is the one canon Fleet cruiser I haven't tried yet, got all the others on my Main Engineer. How are you finding it so far?
Well, from an aesthetic point of view it's really great. No matter how you customize it it looks good. Also what I really like about it is that I get the choice of changing between the Fleet and Sovereign versions of the ship depending on my mood
I'll have to get a fleet ship for my Klingon engineer soon, not sure which one to go with though!