Lieutenant
# 4411
09-17-2013, 03:56 AM
looking for a Friendly, fun loving group, backed up by an amazing infrastrucrure!! Come Join the UFP - We Rock!!
Career Officer
# 4412
09-17-2013, 01:02 PM
So not long after posting this week's events a few extra ones have been added so the weekly event schedule now looks like this:

BATTLE OF CHINTOKA NIGHT [BC] Monday
Recreate this famous battle of the Dominion War as the Federation, Klingons and Romulans take on the Dominion and their Cardassian allies.

THE VAULT RETURNS [PVE] Tuesday
As a member of the House of Kular you will engage the enemy both in shuttles and in ships. This event will also co-incide with the increase bonus hour for The Vault, so you will get extra Reputation Marks.

CROSSFIRE CHALLENGE [PVP] Tuesday
The first Crossfire themed event. Employ tactics and teamwork to destroy the enemies command ships whilst protecting your own!

STF WEDNESDAY [PVE] Wednesday
STF Wednesday continues. Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

INTRO TO GROUND STFS [PVE] Wednesday
Members new to Ground STFs or simply wanting to gain experience are invited to attend. Emphasis will be on tactics and map layouts with no pressure to rush through.

MARKED MIRRORS [PVE] Thursday
Take on the forces of the Mirror Universe and earn yourself experience, fleet credits and reputation marks.

FRIDAY PVP [PVP] Friday
Answer the call to glory and compete against fellow fleet members in hosted PvP events.

T1 PVP [PVP] Friday
Serving as a great introduction to PvP or as something new for more experienced players there will be two tier 1 ship PVP events.

THE WRATH OF KHAN [PVP] Saturday
Part 6 of the Joint Strike Assault series sees a re-imagining of the battle to stop Khan. Do you have what it takes?

STF Sunday [PVE] Sunday
Missed STF Wednesday? Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

Star Trek: Meridian [RPG-X] Sunday
Join us and take part in the voyages of the starship Meridian.
Lieutenant
# 4413
09-18-2013, 05:48 AM
That events Calendar is looking extremely Full! Cant wait to get in on the PvP Events, especially the T1 Event! Going to be Brilliant
Career Officer
# 4414
09-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
Star Trek: Meridian [RPG-X] Sunday
Join us and take part in the voyages of the starship Meridian.
Pssst! where aboard the Aurora! silleh

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Career Officer
# 4415
09-19-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torinthi View Post
Pssst! where aboard the Aurora! silleh
Quiet you!
Career Officer
# 4416
09-19-2013, 03:10 AM
It is getting to be a full time job trying to keep an up to date event schedule on here so if you want to know about the latest events just head HERE.
Career Officer
# 4417
09-20-2013, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torinthi View Post
Greetings arketipicos,

As I mentioned in my previous reply to you, you may want to visit our Open Embassy and introduce your group in a more formal way as this thread is purely for recruitment. Our site will also help to answer any questions you may have about our Community.

Como mencion? en mi respuesta anterior a usted, usted puede visitar nuestra embajada abierta e introducir su grupo de una manera m?s formal de este hilo es puramente para la contrataci?n. Nuestro sitio tambi?n ayudar? a responder a cualquier pregunta que usted pueda tener acerca de nuestra Comunidad.

(Translation for ease in communication.)

Sincerely,
Torinth
Thank you very much for your recommendations.
Our website has already established links to your website.
Regards

Muchas gracias por tus recomendaciones.
Nuestro sitio ya ha establecido links a vuestra pagina web.
Saludos
Seven of Melmac
Career Officer
# 4418
09-20-2013, 08:51 PM
I can say having been a member of this fine fleet and having now returned from some time away it is still a great fleet with kind, helpful members and a fun place to be.

Last edited by vx989; 09-21-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Lieutenant
# 4419
09-22-2013, 01:22 PM
If you're looking for an active community and fleet that accepts players from around the globe, no matter the age, skill and experience feel free to check out our (top notch brand new) website: http://www.ufplanets.com

Hope to see you aboard soon!

Kind regards,

Wesstan
Lt. Commander
# 4420
09-23-2013, 08:39 AM
...in case I didn't mention it on another thread out here, I -love- the look of your site....

Still new here(but have been following the game since Beta; was invited into it, but couldn't participate), and not sure where I'd fit in, honestly....

I tend to avoid PvP in games unless absolutely necessary, or unless I'm fairly sure I won't get involved in direct combat...I do better in the rear-lines, supporting at range, directing traffic, things like that.

So far, I've had just as much fun in-game poking around the quadrant as I have actually doing missions...'it's not the destination, it's the journey', I guess, would be me...I just wanna see what's out there!

At the moment, I'm a Free Member(stupid unemployment!), and running Fed-side with my Quasar-Class ship; as of this post, I'm still unable to reply to tells(grr!), but if you want to talk to me, I'm sure we could think of something, so hope to meet some of you, soon!

O.k., maybe that sounded awkward, but hey, gotta start somewhere, right?
Boot to the Head!

...and one for Jenny and the wimp....