Captain
# 4491
10-14-2013, 10:21 AM
and THAT"S an announcement I missed.
What happened to Laz?

On a side note, are they ever going to be looking for more recruit support officers? That always sounds like a way I could actually help out (and do often help out newbies in this and other games already), but we never seem to need anyone for that.
Career Officer
# 4492
10-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor63549 View Post
and THAT"S an announcement I missed.
What happened to Laz?

On a side note, are they ever going to be looking for more recruit support officers? That always sounds like a way I could actually help out (and do often help out newbies in this and other games already), but we never seem to need anyone for that.
Lazereth transferred to a new position as Secretary of Social Affairs, also i'm sure Chris mentioned they'd be bringing on new people into the Academy soon.

But yes, Congratulations to Chris

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Captain
# 4493
10-14-2013, 12:59 PM
Well congradulations to those two then.
Career Officer
# 4494
10-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the congratulations guys it is much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor63549 View Post
I just want to say that I think the RSO idea is great, how many fleets out there assign an experienced member to you to help you settle in to the community and learn all that you need to know to get the most out of your experience? I would wager very few indeed.

I'm really very keen to get more RSOs on board, we are obviously a large community that has very steady and continual growth so the more people we can get that are willing to help their fellow members in this capacity the better as I don't want anyone to have to take on too much work trying to keep up with our ever growing member base.

Keep a close eye on the OPEN POSITIONS section of the forums as I am hoping to have some positions available in the very near future!
Career Officer
# 4495
10-14-2013, 07:10 PM
I'll be keeping my eye out so I can help out.
Ensign
# 4496 Interested to sign up
10-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Hi, from what I've read, your fleet is a place I might want to call home. How do I sign up please? Thank you. The link at the first page of this thread to the form does not appear to be valid.

Thanks for any help.
Career Officer
# 4497
10-15-2013, 02:32 AM
Hi devigne, I'm glad you think we would be a great home for you, you shoul be able to join us by following this link: http://ufplanets.com/join.php
Lieutenant
# 4498
10-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Hope to be welcoming you soon to our community Devigne. In the mean time enjoy some STO!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4499
10-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post
I know a few members have got the fleet Fed battle cruiser, I wonder how many of them will make an appearance for Friday PvP?
I've been in a few Fleet Pugs where 3 out of the 5 ships are Fed Battle Cruisers, lots of dps and most eSTFs go by quickly. So much so I'm starting to wonder what a full squad would do in terms of record times.
MY PERSONAL TIMES: ISE:12:39 - KASE: 11:46
Lt. Commander
# 4500
10-15-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm doing a full run of DS9 and came to the conclusion that Worf may be my favourite Trek character.

The way he refers to Quark simply as 'the Ferengi' gets me every time. Also you've got to love how he decided a bat'leth was easy-mode so he just switched to using a mek'leth.

Right, I'm doing this. Tell me who your favourite Trek character is and why!

I may have just opened a Pandora's box
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Dentari-STO.png