Lt. Commander
# 621
11-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Greeting Admiral.

Our biggest player base is split between European and American time zones, as we have many people in the UK, Scandinavia, The Netherlands, Canada, the US and elsewhere (with a few further afar). So we do cater for those in European and American timezones quite equally.

It's funny you should mention the colour of the uniforms. I recently redesigned the entire rank avatar range on our forums, and realised just how off our previous lot (downloaded from elsewhere), especially red were; with a swing more toward "panic button red"... whereas the real uniforms were actually more "wine" coloured. When researching the colour tones used, I was fortunate enough to come across some excellent high-quality photos of each colour uniform. Using these, I created both the right colours and texture for them.
However I've yet to look into getting that colour onto the fleet uniforms we're wearing in-game... something we're definitely going to have to take a look at I think. See how close we can match them up... always happy to hear opinions on that.
So like you, I am rather nit picky and prefer things just right. :p

The Devidian series event will be the fleet going through all the Devidian episode parts in one go. We'll meet up at Drozana station and on TeamSpeak 3 (with or without mic so you can at least hear), take our usual screenshots, and then split off with our individual groups. Some may want to take more of an RP angle, that's perfectly fine, it's really up to each individual how they want to pursue it.

If you'd like to join us for the event, just hop on TS3 (ts.ufplanets.com port 9987) before time and I'm sure we can get you sorted, perhaps get a feel for the fleet. Or if you're interested in signing up right away, simply head over to here to JOIN.
Lt. Commander
# 622
11-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Allied Fleet Bump
Lt. Commander
# 623
11-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Hey Phoenix, thanks for the bump
Lt. Commander
# 624
11-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Indeed, thank you Phoenix.
Lt. Commander
# 625
11-21-2010, 06:05 AM
Thanks to all who attended the fleet event, seemed like everyone had fun
Lt. Commander
# 626
11-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Fleet Event was definately fun but then they pretty much always are.
Lt. Commander
# 627
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Finally got your Career Officer status up then Chris
Lt. Commander
# 628 Anyone online
11-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Is there anyone online from the fleet that I could talk to and ask some questions. I will be at the beam in point of esd sitting on a table for the next 30min.
Lt. Commander
# 629
11-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Sorry I missed you JT_Marsh. If you'd like, feel free to send me a PM here and I will gladly answer any questions you have, or you'll often find me on our TeamSpeak 3 server at ts.ufplanets.com if you prefer. There'll be other senior officers online if I'm not online at the time. You can identify them by their CL (clearance level) number next to their name, CL5 and CL6 are senior level officers.

I'm awaiting my new graphics card (old one is shot) so I can't meet in-game at the moment unfortunately... a situation I hope to remedy either tomorrow or the day after.
Lt. Commander
# 630
11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I'd attempt to go on too, but unfortunately I'm back at university for the time being and my internet isn't very co-operative. As Hathaway pointed out, there's usually senior offices on within the fleet on our TeamSpeak Server. You don't need a mic to come on, and we'll gladly chat with you via text if that is your preference.