Lt. Commander
Australia New Zealand Allied Command may not be the biggest fleet out there but we most certainly have the most fun.
I mean whats the point in having 100+ members when you don't know who half of them are.

Everyone in ANZAC is on a first name basis and we are about community more than the game.
From time to time we occasionally take a break from STO during the content droughts but we have a whole roster of games we play together.

And the best bit is once you're registered, you automatically are approved for our other gaming divisions, eligible to be a guest on our radio show "The AU Crew" and will meet a bunch of nice people in this tight knit community we have here.

We may not be online 24 / 7, but we at ANZAC appreciate people have families and real life commitments and shouldn't have to worry about logging in everyday just so they don't get kicked without warning.

So rather than BS you with promises of world firsts, inflating our member numbers and L33t gear all I will say is this.

If you want us to lie to you about our accomplishments in a petty way to inflate our own egos in an attempt to impress and wow you, we have to disappoint as that kind of pandering is beneath us.

But If you want a fleet that is about the community and just having fun, doing things at your own pace and ultimately having a laugh on Ventrilo then point your browser to www.aucrew.com.au and join us today.

FLEET CONTACTS
@Kal_alts
@filbones
@jonito
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Less than one hour before headstart starts. Why not join one of the first established ingame fleets. We'll be waiting
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Open Beta’s End is drawing near and Head start is only a couple of MINUTES away!.
The moment in time we’ve all been waiting for is finally within our grasp; Star Trek Online is here and after years it has finally become a reality, in a couple of days anyone will be able to enjoy the Star Trek experience.

The Star Trek Universe conveys qualities that echo attributes akin to cooperation, friendship and well being; these are contrasted by zeal, reason and common sense.
The ANZCOM fleet not only listens to the message but effectively implements it so that your given the basic rights to have fun, free from negative influences of any sort.

ANZCOM Is a very Dynamic fleet created to further the experience of Star Trek Online by gaming with people who want to enjoy STO whilst making new friends in the only Star Trek MMO today.
We basically want to make the most of the game in any way and anyone who can share this vision with us is more than welcome to join our growing community.

Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 09:39 AM
20 minutes, YEAH BABY IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!

...and something about joining us...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm not in Oz, but your probably the closest timezone to me... So... if your down for a Yank living in Thailand, give me a shout - Would like to find a good fleet right out of the dock, so to speak

19 minutes to go!

Frosty
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Heya guys, now that I'm in. finally.... who can I /msg to join fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 03:14 PM
5 hours in and already powering through.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 03:17 PM
grrr I was there online when the servers up, servers went down then steam decided to re download the whole thing. Its patching up now (after 10gb d/l) so hopefully I will see you soon.
And to think I got up at 0430hrs for this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Anzcom Whoot.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Anzcom still recruiting all of the headstart weekend