Lt. Commander
# 21
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzzah747 View Post
no no, pew pew pew master, only to serve uncorrecly the will of the Emperor, by making terran a pieceful and expansionist union!
political madness i say!!! Madness!!! peace?! what is this peace?!
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
political madness i say!!! Madness!!! peace?! what is this peace?!
a very unstable stance my dear pew pew pew master, only one that a skillful deceiver can understand, and manipulate the emperor's wishes to fit that stance, only then can the Empire develop his technologies without even fighting, and be able to crush any resistance, even if allied with it! MANIPULATION OF EVENTS IS THE KEY!
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
a very unstable stance my dear pew pew pew master, only one that a skillful deceiver can understand, and manipulate the emperor's wishes to fit that stance, only then can the Empire develop his technologies without even fighting, and be able to crush any resistance, even if allied with it! MANIPULATION OF EVENTS IS THE KEY!
so you obey the will of the emperor ?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
so you obey the will of the emperor ?
oh no, if necessary I will kill the Emperor to get the Empire to peace and alliances with other aliens, for the great advancement of the Empire and the Greater Good, the Emperor is only a meer puppet, has is the Empire in my hands! you should be more willing of my ideas pew pew pew master, you will have the great task of eleminating our ennemies once we are at peace with all the technologies and building we will make
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
oh no, if necessary I will kill the Emperor to get the Empire to peace and alliances with other aliens, for the great advancement of the Empire and the Greater Good, the Emperor is only a meer puppet, has is the Empire in my hands! you should be more willing of my ideas pew pew pew master, you will have the great task of eleminating our ennemies once we are at peace with all the technologies and building we will make
yes... peace... the ultimate weapon... through peace we build up... total universal extermination!
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
yes... peace... the ultimate weapon... through peace we build up... total universal extermination!
including ourselves maybe, then the Universe will be calm again will not it?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
including ourselves maybe, then the Universe will be calm again will not it?
pffft for a later generation... not our problem
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
pffft for a later generation... not our problem
such a way to reject responsibility, not an attitude for the next Emperor of the Terran Empire, responsibility if power Pew pew pew Master, please remember that!
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
such a way to reject responsibility, not an attitude for the next Emperor of the Terran Empire, responsibility if power Pew pew pew Master, please remember that!
you will remain silent and obey your "master" serve well and you will be treated well.. serve badly.. and you will die :O
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Wavy why are you arguing with the trashcan?