Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
Hello Captains,

On Sunday, October 20th, we will be interviewing Star Trek Online Lead Designer Al "CaptainGeko" Rivera for our next episode of Priority One Podcast! We would like to invite you to post questions you would like for us to try to have answered.

Did a recent Dev Blog get you thinking?... Got a question about upcoming ships?... What burning questions do you have about Season 8?

Post your questions here and we'll do our best to get them answered!

-------------

Don't forget, Captains --- You can subscribe to Priority One Podcast via iTunes or by using your favorite RSS catcher. Just visit:

feeds.priorityonepodcast.com

or

iTunes

------------

Would you like to join the Priority One Team? If you're interested, send us an email to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com Get involved with the STO and greater Trek Community like never before!

Thanks
-Elijah
priorityonepodcast.com
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
10-16-2013, 11:07 AM
How can I save 15% on car insurance?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Community Moderator
# 3
10-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Has there been any communication with the Star Trek Starships magazine about the possibility of the Odyssey class making it into their collection?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Ensign
# 4
10-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Any details on the rewards and release date for the FE?
Rihannsu
# 5
10-16-2013, 11:20 AM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Do you have any updates on the crafting update?

Will the many inconsitancies with the tailor system ever be worked out? Either a tutorial explaining how everything is supposed to work, or fixing things if they are bugs. For instance i opened the Fed temporal uniform and the shirt comes up on my captain but not the pants, which are available on my boffs. I have kdf captains who i gave winter coats to that were only showing up in the belt options, and only showed as a waist option. Why do some uniforms show up on the wheel of uniforms at the start of the tailor, but some later unlocks do not show up on that?

Any new information on the upcoming FE, will it be coming shortly after the end of the CE event?

Will you be adding in more low tier ship options for the Romulans?

Will you be giving the Romulans Omega tailor options?

Will you ever add a ground set to the Romulan reputation gear?
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Captain
# 6
10-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Ok this has been a sore spot:

1 month ago you said that a new T5 KDF ship was completed and 50% of modelling was done, however, it had to be put back until next year(2014) due to ship artists and modellers working on the Voth ships. Ok fine.

Then out of the Blue we get the Avenger?? Not that I am complaining about the Avenger as I bought it and had a popular "Avenger is pure awesomeness thread", but it again leaves the KDF players scratching their heads as to why.

I like how you have been quite blunt when you talk about things so I am ok if you just come out and say the KDF ship was put off because we made a business decision to release the Avenger to make more money. But to leave it hanging that you were too busy to finish the First T5 KDF ship since Fed 2012 just seems like your previous statement was all fluff.

Will you be willing to commit to a hard date/estimate on when this ship will be completed and if it will be the next C-store ship released?

Thanks.
Captain
# 7
10-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Can you ask him to elaborate more on his recent ask-a-dev response that he honestly thinks Science skills/ships are fine in the game? Because that reply was mind blowing. (In a bad way).

Also did the delay of the Feauted Episode, that was supposed to fill the gap until season 8, mean season 8 also has been delayed?

Will we ever get to see custom encounters (skills, powers, equipment, skripts) in the foundry?
Ensign
# 8
10-16-2013, 11:23 AM
are there any new playable races in the works, particularly for romulans or klingons? (I'm still wishing for TOS style klingons!!)
Career Officer
# 9
10-16-2013, 11:30 AM
Is there any chance we could get a KDF equivalent to the Avenger, with five forward weapon hardpoints? It doesn't seem like the Empire would allow others to have more forward fire power than they would!
Captain
# 10
10-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Aside for the coming Klingon ship, do you have ang Ferasan, Trill, or Leathan ships coming?

Are the any plans to made Renagade Boffs customizable for the KD/?

Will you do a Ter'jas Mor and Gornar?