Lieutenant
# 31
10-16-2013, 01:26 PM
I just keep hearing Dr. Evil from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery saying: "You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here!"

Look I don't really play this game on the ground. So I can tolerate dinos with friggin lasers. As long as the space ships are cool.
Career Officer
# 32
10-16-2013, 01:28 PM
This is looking fantastic. I'm really looking forward to this update which will add something totally new to the game. I just hope that the trolls don't stifle future creativity. This is something that could probably never be done on a TV budget, the same as the snowmen, giant tripods and giant worms. I hope that we get to see more surprises of this sort in the future.

When you beam down to a new zone in STO you want to see something different, and I hope this grabs the headlines for all the right reasons when it goes live.

Please keep up the hard work.

For Ship Charts and Videos - www.starfish1.co.uk and My YouTube Channel
Republic Veteran
# 33
10-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Dinosaurs silly

Space nazis, space Romans, space gangsters, space Greek gods, Kirk being rode like a horse, a virus that gets you drunk, a virus that turns you old, space hippies, a probe that talks to whales, Spock having no brain...not silly

Last edited by neoakiraii; 10-16-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 34
10-16-2013, 01:29 PM
robocop + jurassic park...

that is not star trek!

Captain
# 35
10-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Dinosaurs silly

Space nazis, space Romans, space gangsters, space Greek gods, Kirk being rode like a horse, a virus that gets you drunk, a virus that turns you old, space hippies....not silly
If STO had come out in the 60's...
I'm just another poster on the forums with my own ideas and opinions.

Lt. Commander
# 36
10-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Captains, I encourage you to read the blog first, instead of looking at images and basing judgement off them only. The Voth bio-engineered these Dinosaurs; considering their history and origins, they wouldn't be bio-engineering dogs and cats.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I have, and as you know we had a good chat about this online, mate I love what you do for us in game, you are awesome. However for me it just does not fit... I am sorry.

www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
Soooo... it would be like humans bio-engineering battle monkeys?
Yes, we called them augments.
Lt. Commander
# 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
*facepalm*
Yes double looks like here we come jurassic park... I hope we all ready dinos in space lasers and boom booms explosions ... Have fun all I cant wait to fight T rex with a phaser
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Dinosaurs silly

Space nazis, space Romans, space gangsters, space Greek gods, Kirk being rode like a horse, a virus that gets you drunk, a virus that turns you old, space hippies, a probe that talks to whales, Spock having no brain...not silly
Yup, those were stupid too

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 40
10-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Now that I think about it, it's all your fault guys, as you voted for "more Voyager" in one of the Cryptic polls, some time ago. Voyager wasn't that good to begin with, and now Cryptic is gonna take its plot(holes) to extreme...