Rihannsu
# 1 Minimap issue
10-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I was working on my project "Movement Testing" when I noticed that the minimap looked weird. Only certain objects were visible. I've tried to find a commonality in which objects were displayed and failed utterly.

It's not new objects being left out as the walls that I added were among the first and they don't show up.

It's not altitude as some objects of each altitude show up.

I'm seeing various types of objects show up. Some small platforms show, others don't. some walls show, most don't. Most doors show, I'm not sure all of them do though.

And the display is the same whether I'm on the ground, bottom, or top level...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
I am beginning to suspect its something tied to the particular map itself, as I am encountering an issue where npcs show up on the minimap and reach markers, but the rest is jet black
Rihannsu
# 3
10-17-2013, 09:03 AM
I'm using the Barge of the Dead map as my base map. So... the pink goop(which is probably Klingon blood) gets displayed in each location where it leaves out my stuff.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
10-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah, there's some oddness that I've been looking into but just haven't had the time to really dig into it. Free free to share your own findings and I'll keep at it.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
If I come up with any conclusion I'll let you know.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!