Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
01-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Just for the record I think the proper spelling is douche.

And the term douche canoe is much funnier that the old and tired douche bag.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
01-29-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
and that gives others the right to use the same abuse?

the term 'illegal' is not rascist, its a fact that plagues the country, and will be its downfall. I totally agree with immigration if done properly. these people come into our country, ****, kill, steal, and use up our resources and cant be punished or held for their crimes as they cant be tracked down thru SS number or IDs..

And what people are you referring to? Canadians perhaps? Just because you claim to have been injured by someone who wasn't a citizen doesn't mean everyone who doesn't have a green card is a thief, murderer, or a rapist.


Your just a troll excercising your bigotry and it's no wonder no one wants to pay your way into the game.


Oh and be careful, we don't want you getting angry and get that head of your bobbing. You might aggravate that neck injury you claim to have and then you'll be paralized and unable to post an incoherent hate filled response.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
01-29-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
And what people are you referring to? Canadians perhaps? Just because you claim to have been injured by someone who wasn't a citizen doesn't mean everyone who doesn't have a green card is a thief, murderer, or a rapist.
.
WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc..

And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc? I didnt. get your facts straight. The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
01-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc..

And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc? I didnt. get your facts straight. The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.
Still cannot spell correctly, please troll on a racist forum and beg for a star trek game from someone else
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
01-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Still cannot spell correctly, please troll on a racist forum and beg for a star trek game from someone else
oh gawd, now your going to point out spelling errors? ROFLMAO. Looks like you lost this battle bro, go cry to mommy for more cookies!

PLEASE, please explain to me how I am 'rascists'? Is it because I believe in laws? Or do you consider 'laws' rascists?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
01-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc..
I love watching bigots backpedal.


Quote:
And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc?

when you said this

Quote:
these people come into our country, ****, kill, steal, and use up our resources

Quote:
The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??
Oh so now you are implying that non citizens aren't mentally competant to stand trial, because mental incompetance is the only way they couldn't be held responsible for their actions.

Quote:
And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.

Epic failure on your part. You dragged this thread down into the filth long before I popped in and warned you your posts were inappropriate. You can only blame yourself for the things you are posting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
01-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
oh gawd, now your going to point out spelling errors? ROFLMAO. Looks like you lost this battle bro, go cry to mommy for more cookies!

PLEASE, please explain to me how I am 'rascists'? Is it because I believe in laws? Or do you consider 'laws' rascists?
Haha, getting angry because the forum turned on you? Expecting to get a handout and instead get your ass handed to you, you get no sympathy on this forum so just quit while your behind.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
01-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Sweet! I just unlocked my Klingons. Shame the OP can't log on and share in this entertaing game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
01-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
Sweet! I just unlocked my Klingons. Shame the OP can't log on and share in this entertaing game.
Ya know I can't wait til Feb 2 so I can create a Joined Trill to go along with the Liberated Borg I made today. I already have a named chosen for the Connie my Joined Trill will be flying.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
01-29-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa
'WTF?? who said anything about Canadains?? Let me guess, your canadian right? The term 'illegal' is ANYONE who enters this country by bypassing our federal laws, dont matter what race, crede, color, sex, etc.. '

I love watching bigots backpedal.

- how is this a backpedal?? Plz fill me in.

Quote:
And when did I say ALL illegals are murderers, rapist, etc?


when you said this


Quote:
these people come into our country, ****, kill, steal, and use up our resources

- Where is the word 'ALL' included in this sentence??

Quote:
The point was that these people do this and cant be held responsible for their actions. Something wrong with laws now??

Oh so now you are implying that non citizens aren't mentally competant to stand trial, because mental incompetance is the only way they couldn't be held responsible for their actions.


- You made that implication, not I. If you read what I said, I stated the cant be held for their actionsas they can not be tracked own do to not having proper IDs or SS #
Quote:
And this thread was 'ok' untill you two dueche bags dropped in acting like you know ALL.You dont.


Epic failure on your part. You dragged this thread down into the filth long before I popped in and warned you your posts were inappropriate. You can only blame yourself for the things you are posting.

- No, yall trolling dragged this thread down. How about Igo and find threads you have started and post nonsense within even if it doesnt apply to my issue or situation??

Anything else??
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 AM.