Lt. Commander
# 61
01-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Haha, getting angry because the forum turned on you? Expecting to get a handout and instead get your ass handed to you, you get no sympathy on this forum so just quit while your behind.
2 people represent the entire forums now?? When did this happen? When did I say 'give me a darn code NOW guys!!'?? I didnt. I asked a simple question. If ya didnt like the question, why post here?? You know thats called trolling dont you??
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
Ya know I can't wait til Feb 2 so I can create a Joined Trill to go along with the Liberated Borg I made today. I already have a named chosen for the Connie my Joined Trill will be flying.
Hey is beyond hope, he expects and feels entitled to this free game because he is amazing and should get the game for free.

Sopwith you are right though, this game is simply amazing! I didn't even have to mooch off of anyone or get a handout to play it, how awesome is that!!!
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Enough about this guy. I actually did buy a preorder but I don't have a key. Who do I talk to?
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Hey is beyond hope, he expects and feels entitled to this free game because he is amazing and should get the game for free.
ZOMG!! ROFLMAO, when did I say that I 'expect' a code ASAP??? Can yall even read?? And what about your spelling and grammatical errors - 'Hey is beyond hope..'
Lt. Commander
# 65
01-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudemanjac View Post
Enough about this guy. I actually did buy a preorder but I don't have a key. Who do I talk to?
I would check with the CS department of whatever retailer you bought it from. If that doesn't work then try the CS for STO.

I hope you can get it straightened out.
Lt. Commander
# 66
01-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Well, i actually feel sorry for you, because of the bastar d s who were yelling at you, and if i had the money, i would buy you the game, and a lifetime sub, but i cant because atm i have no job.....sorry
Lt. Commander
# 67
01-29-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCARSLINUX View Post
Well, i actually feel sorry for you, because of the bastar d s who were yelling at you, and if i had the money, i would buy you the game, and a lifetime sub, but i cant because atm i have no job.....sorry
Thank you for the offer!! I just dont understand why these guys been all over me :/ I asked a simple question and then it went to hell :/ BTW, if I had money I would buy the LCARS linux from you!! lol
Lt. Commander
# 68
01-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCARSLINUX View Post
I have no job either. I'm currently on the disability I get from the military and I still managed to buy two pre-orders and a lifetime sub.
Lt. Commander
# 69
01-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
Thank you for the offer!! I just dont understand why these guys been all over me :/ I asked a simple question and then it went to hell :/ BTW, if I had money I would buy the LCARS linux from you!! lol
LCARS Linux will be free, but thanks anyways. I just think everyone on here are fat te r ds who dont know what life is, and your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
I have no job either. I'm currently on the disability I get from the military and I still managed to buy two pre-orders and a lifetime sub.
Diifferent people have different circumstances
Lt. Commander
# 70
01-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Not to jump in on the action or anything (its been a great read seriously) but Phel... You have successfully managed to cheese off Sinhealer who by reading his comments is a very nice and genuine person. You are coming across as a money grabbing, whiner (not saying you are, thats just how you publish yourself) and he is trying to give you some nice advice and you eventually spit it in his face.

All I see is a spoilt brat crying because they cant have the latest toy. Sure you may have a disability but there are ways around everything.

You are clearly in a position where you believe the world owes you something because you are this disadvantage in your life. Im sorry to hear that you have a disability I truely am but preaching to the world why your SSI system is so bad wont get you anywhere (wouldnt that be better posted on a political forum?). I have many friends and family who suffer from disability and I also work caring for them and they all go through that phase where they just feel so sorry for themselves and that the world owes them something.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to realise that the only way to get through something is to keep your chin up and take it head on. Don't let yourself whittle down into patheticness. Stand tall, suck it up and just get on with life. Because if you don't then you will be left behind.

Im sorry if my judgement is incorrect but you are upsetting a lot of people here by crying over not getting a free game. Heck I was even going to pay for it for you (I really was) then I read on and saw further into it.