Former PWE Community Team Lead
Calling all Foundry players and reviewers! From today until Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 at 10AM PDT, voting is open for Foundry Challenge #8! Read more to learn about the contest and how you can vote for a winner.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
10-16-2013, 07:15 PM
...What's the status of the Foundry search engine? Is it having some sort of problem?

I ask because I just went to look for one of the Challenge missions (the sole Klingon mission; isthisscience's 'Blood Stained Mirror') and it wasn't being found at all - not under 'mirror', 'blood', or 'Blood Stained Mirror'...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Same problem here...-several- of the nominated titles are nowhere to be seen in the search.... >_<;
Boot to the Head!

...and one for Jenny and the wimp....
# 4
10-17-2013, 04:38 PM
You may need to use the "become a reviewer" feature for some of these as they may not be out of the "review" stage. I checked all these on my personal account yesterday, via Fed and KDF toons, to ensure they could be found.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 5
10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
I'll be honest, BranFlakes, maybe that should be part of the front page News article; "You may need to use the "become a reviewer" feature for some of these as they may not be out of the "review" stage."

I mean, I'll present myself as proof that not everyone may be aware of that factor in regards to the Foundry Challenges...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.
# 6
10-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
I'll be honest, BranFlakes, maybe that should be part of the front page News article; "You may need to use the "become a reviewer" feature for some of these as they may not be out of the "review" stage."

I mean, I'll present myself as proof that not everyone may be aware of that factor in regards to the Foundry Challenges...
Thanks for the feedback! I've added the following to the blog:

Quote:
NOTE: For the first couple days, to find some of these missions via the search, you may need to use the "become a reviewer" feature as they may not be out of the "review" stage yet.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread