Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinroh89 View Post
Dear Development Team,

I love what you did with the auto fire and keep em disabled. And people! if your space bar is broken, assign a different key! You have a whole keyboard to break before buying a new one.:p

People of all races and faces, if you really want auto fire you might as well ask for auto play! The Dev Team will get your money and play the game for you!

Go back to wow and do your auto-fire/auto-attack.

-peace out
I'm not sure if you are heavy on irony, or just mocking... It can go either way you know. How about I tell you that breaking keyboards is not a good mechanic for a game, and that I would probably pay and play longer with autofire than without? That's the way to get my money.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
01-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarius View Post
I want a BIG RED BUTTON... si i can click on it, and have auto fire, auto drive, and auto shield managment.
So i will just have to look at my screen.

Stupid kids....
how about auto firing yourselfe with a red button and auto drive yourselfe to kiddys world...c'mon...how stupid can answers become?....got your A+ grade for getting to the bottom line of intelligence
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
01-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarius View Post
I want a BIG RED BUTTON... si i can click on it, and have auto fire, auto drive, and auto shield managment.
So i will just have to look at my screen.

Stupid kids....
Too bad that isn't what this thread is about. Perhaps next time you will read the thesis before trying to be funny. Seriously, this wasn't in the same galaxy as witty.

What is really funny is that vocal minority that seems to equate smashing a button with skill. Now that gives me a good laugh regardless of how often I read it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
01-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinroh89 View Post
Dear Development Team,

I love what you did with the auto fire and keep em disabled. And people! if your space bar is broken, assign a different key! You have a whole keyboard to break before buying a new one.:p

People of all races and faces, if you really want auto fire you might as well ask for auto play! The Dev Team will get your money and play the game for you!

Go back to wow and do your auto-fire/auto-attack.

-peace out
maybe you haven't got past lt. grade...but get to admiral and try the escort and you'll reconsider fast
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
01-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinroh89 View Post
Dear Development Team,

I love what you did with the auto fire and keep em disabled. And people! if your space bar is broken, assign a different key! You have a whole keyboard to break before buying a new one.:p

People of all races and faces, if you really want auto fire you might as well ask for auto play! The Dev Team will get your money and play the game for you!

Go back to wow and do your auto-fire/auto-attack.

-peace out
Out of curiosity, how many MMO games out there can you think of that don't have auto fire/attack for the basic attack? In most you right click your target to auto attack and then you use your special abilities as needed. Hell, even EVE weapons auto fire when you activate them until you tell them to stop. So please, save your sarcasm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
01-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Ya set auto fire and then with the power managment your beams will make 1 dps because ou tof power...
It will be very funny shooting at auto fire noobs out of power...

PLEASE SET IT ON

hahahahha
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
01-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglePryde View Post
maybe you haven't got past lt. grade...but get to admiral and try the escort and you'll reconsider fast
My solution to people like this would be to force them to walk manually in order to get anywhere. Maintain a perfect rythm of left and right steps the entire game. Maybe then they will realize why tapping space constantly feels so tedious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarius View Post
Ya set auto fire and then with the power managment your beams will make 1 dps because ou tof power...
It will be very funny shooting at auto fire noobs out of power...

PLEASE SET IT ON

hahahahha
Thanks for supporting autofire

I agree power management is a part of the game that is actually fun. Designing the perfect ship, with the perfect weapons, and the perfect consoles and power distribution settings is part of the fun. Mashing a button is not. Thanks for the support.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
01-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanatari
My solution to people like this would be to force them to walk manually in order to get anywhere. Maintain a perfect rythm of left and right steps the entire game. Maybe then they will realize why tapping space constantly feels so tedious.
Ya set autofire : then autofire noobs will run out of power and torpedoes after 15 seconds
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
01-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordarius View Post
Ya set autofire : then autofire noobs will run out of power and torpedoes after 15 seconds
Hey, that's better for you in PVP in the end right? So I guess you are supporting autofire, thanks for the support.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:44 PM.