Captain
OK I saw this uniform on Drozana. If you look at the mannequins where the tailor is its the far right one with the ornate wrist bracers and red shoulder pads.

Also just lately I've seen KDF people wearing it.

Where do I get it from? Is it an unlock? A reward? Where or how do I find it?

It would look good on my Gorn.

Thanks in advance.
Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo...
Captain
# 2
10-28-2013, 09:22 PM
It's the Bortasqu' uniform, available at the Fleet Starbase if you unlock the Tailor.

Unfortunately, said uniform is incomplete, missing the shoulder pads and a few other pieces hinted at. You do get the not-spiky boots, the gauntlets, the jumpsuit, and a terrifyingly poorly scaling belt (shrinks into the character's gut at small waist sizes, and then expands out to hover around the character at large waist sizes), however.
Captain
# 3
10-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Ah right, thanks for the heads up.
Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo...
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
10-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Wow. They still haven't fixed the Bortasqu' uniforms?
Ensign
# 5
10-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Let me guess, the one wearing the uniform, large, eye-patch, and black with silver trim.
Captain
# 6
10-30-2013, 12:41 PM
I have to be in a fleet that has a tailor for access? Nuts! I would pay good money to always have them, even if I am NOT part of a fleet.
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I have to be in a fleet that has a tailor for access? Nuts! I would pay good money to always have them, even if I am NOT part of a fleet.
Or you can visit a fleet with the tailor unlocked. Asking in the channel "nop public service" will probably get you free access.

I actually don't know if you can buy the uniform while not being in a fleet or not. I know you can't buy fleet weapons/shields/pets etc, but the uniform I haven't tested.